Home

XWA One Year Thread Part VII: Shadows of the Forum

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

heh i remember a few years ago i bought a ford ranger off the street...the lead spring broke off and i took it to the repair shop and they were like 'what the hell did you do to this truck' now im on year 5 with my chevy tracker and the distribution cap is needing replaced or spark plug wire needs replaced cause it drives ****ty in the rain and it got worse last week it drives best 50mph and up. need a bit of work before it can be inspected, and of course that is due in may. cracked windshield really pisses me off.

Kinnison: When you get diablo 3, send me a PM or something. I'll definatley be playing. Me and the lady will be slamming into it. She's playing a Monk and I'm going Wizard.

taking a quick look I was interested in playing the Witch Doctor. Problem is My schedule is all screwed up and i work til 10pm on Sundays and Thursdays, and midnight monday to wednesday.

In other news...

Planning on going to the EAA Airventure airshow in Oshkosh this year (end of july). Arguably THE biggest airshow in the world. The flanneled one himself, George Lucas, is going to be there previewing his new movie "Red Tails". since I am going to be so close to him anything I should try to say to him or ... maybe do to him if i get the chance? :D

suspension I hope and not valve spring
Yeah. Not an expensive job, fortunately. Got out of there for about $400... which is a REALLY big deal with this car.

I had a couple of other little things done while it was in, too. Some lights were out in the dash, as well as some running lights on the outside of the car. Stuff that I could do, but enough of a PITA that I just don't want to be bothered with it.

It's called mortgage, monthly bills, and trying to save for the future (y'know... maybe get married, new house, new furniture...)

Now that mom is retired, I'm covering all the household expenses myself. And I occasionally help out a bit with my girlfriend's place too, seeing as I actually tend to spend more time there these days, and eat over there more often than at my own place, it seems only fair.

So getting a new car, while it would be awesome, will have to wait for as long as this one is still running, and fixing it costs less per year than making payments on a new one would be.

I'd love a new car. It's just not realistic right now.

This one is still running pretty good... Despite being 12 years old next month.

Things are wearing out, unfortunately... But that's only to be expected, I guess...

Punch him in the face.

Yea, then spend some jail time. want to post my bail? i need other option

Ask him when the special edition of Red Tails is coming out :joy:

This IS the special edition, the previous version was Tuskegee airman, just wait a year for the 3-d version to come out, then another for the directors cut.

... anything I should try to say to him or ... maybe do to him if i get the chance? :D
"Meesa Jar-Jar Binks! Whosa are yousa?"

Or, just as the movie starts to roll: "I have a bad feeling about this..."

Then ask him when we can expect the next Star Wars Holiday Special, and then wish him a happy Life Day. Then he will know that you are a true fan!

:joy:

Then ask him when we can expect the next Star Wars Holiday Special, and then wish him a happy Life Day. Then he will know that you are a true fan!

:joy:

Nonono! Better ask him about Indiana Jones Holiday Special! I always would to see Harrison Ford singing about Archeology with nazi dancing and evil communists at back vocal! :D

P.S. Broke MTLB's tracks right in middle of nowhere in marsh, spending more than 24 hours alone because of I forgot my radio. When my team find me, we were needed to repair those tracks ears deep in cold mud. I'm cursed.

Archived