Home

XWA One Year Thread Part VII: Shadows of the Forum

what happened wildstar?

i spent last night getting mad at a boss i couldn't take down...ended up having to exit the area because all of my equipment went to 0/100 lol and i ran out of credits repairing my equipment and buying medpacs and stims. going to pick up new crew skills so i dont have to constantly buy medpacs and stims. :) stuck on dromund kaas now fighting low level beasts and slaves for loot to sell for credits. lol

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

47aa3c63f1dd.jpg

Raymond Douglas "Ray" Bradbury

August 22, 1920, — June 5, 2012

We have lost one of the World's greatest humanists of modernity, who was popular and loved everywhere. Goodbye, Ray, we don't say forever and pray for your immortal soul. You are the one who made our ugly world better, and Christ will appreciate that, we sure. See you.

In a trillion years,

the stars will no longer shine

But we'll remain, get it right

and come back again... © BT

R15, I had a colonoscopy the other day during which they removed a golf ball-sized polyp.

I wouldn't recommend it to everyone, but bowling my first 600 since December and my best game since last summer a day removed from surgery certainly feels good. And I was even able to sleep well the last couple of nights. :D

ouch, hope your recovery goes well! nice to see you're still bowling. i need to get out and bowl. doing things that keep me mostly out of bars, may go pick up fishing license tonight, called off work so my friend can help me install a new distributor cap and rotor on my 1998 chevy tracker. i dont like going 1-5 mph down the road waiting for the spark plugs or cylinders to fire up (dont know correct term for it, auto buffs?) i had a tractor trailer behind me 2 nights ago flashing his lights and blowing his horn as i was going 3mph off the onramp onto the highway. not a fun experience.

need alot of little work done with the car yet...need new tires, a brake light, windshield, and windshield wipers. that's just to pass its overdue inspection. also need to get a window for the driver side passenger. and i may need new brakes. hoping i don't need new brakes. :)

R15, I don't know if you want to avoid bowling or not...I know many a person that will use bowling as an excuse to have a few. There's even a t-shirt about it that says, "I'm on a drinking team with a bowling problem."

EDIT: People use fishing as an excuse to drink, too.

Office work is painfully dull. I can't wait until we have regular concerts again... then I can have real things to be frustrated over. :dozey:

Got my teeth cleaned this morning. Always a pleasure. :rolleyes: Got the car inspected. Ditto.

Got the car washed, and realized I'm about to lose my antenna. I couldn't take it off, because it was too fragile... but then I was worried about it coming off in the machine. It didn't... fortunately... but it's now hanging by a thread.

I'll have to see if I can find one at a junk yard.

I haven't done any gaming in a while. At all. Feels weird.

Maybe later tonight... if I'm not too tired.

Bought the new Rush album this morning. As a download. That's the first new album by a band I like that I haven't gone out and gotten a physical CD for. That feels weird too...

But then, I really don't have shelf space for new CDs... and I stopped buying DVDs over a year ago. I guess it's just the end of an era. Hmm...

walmart is full of fail working full time hours. lol im probably going to get myself fired before i go to kuwait. planning on switchin to active when i get back if there's no other deployments within 6 months when i get back. i love my unit but i wanna do this **** full time.

Just return home. In shock.

Local militarists called me on one day examinations, but actually after couple of stupid questions sent me and some other guys help to provide stocktaking in old ammo depot that remains from very long time ago and where is no ammo anymore. There were only old elements of ammunition, half-rotten shoes, belts and other things that's out of use for more than 25 years already. But suddenly we find there strange weapon crate and then opened it. There were 10 of American M1 Garand rifles with sign of Springfield Armory and piece of paper with note "Salute!". Militarists from those ammo depot said they has absolutely no idea where from those crate comes and how long it's being stored there (although we find those rifles were manufactured in 1942). It's obvious those crate come from the USA during WWII times, but everybody knows the United States never sent no one of such of rifles into USSR! Well, these rifles will be good museum exhibits.

Maybe next time we should find a tank or at least machine gun there? Or even nuke?

Did some real work for the last few days on the job for a change: tearing out old, outdated, unused gear, and rewiring amp and processor racks.

They hadn't been worked on for about 10 years. It was Filthy McNasty back there. A carpet of dust and debris that looked like thick and lumpy grey velvet.

I need a shower... but it feels good to actually have something substantial to show for a day on the job... rather than knowing that I attended a couple of meetings and replied to a couple of voice messages and emails.

after a week of chillin on my ass, playing swtor, drinking monster energy by the gallon, fast food like every other day, on my 1 year anniversary of enlisting in national guard i had an amazing sunday and 2 cheeseburgers at dq, and i had chinese buffet on tuesday....ran today, my time was 15:42. what the hell was i doing wrong at and before basic?!?!?!!!

Archived