Home

XWA One Year Thread Part VII: Shadows of the Forum

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whoa large image screwing up the format....

anyway

*checks pulse*

yup still alive. feck.

[edit]

yeah I'm sorry for my last post. I know f-bombs arent taken too kindly, but given the fact that I'm 'omfg' behind my bills right now

some how I owe my credit card $500+ (which is now closed, and over maxed the 5k limit)

verizon $150+

car insurance $180+

town of sweden $225 (think I covered this one)

on top of that I'm pulling my retirement (which won't cover it all (looking at you credit card)), for some stupid reason I STILL CANT get a job... >.>

SO with that being said...

I REALLY (at that time) didn't need a one heck of a bomb dropped on me D:

[edit2]

on the PLUS side, I'm actively 20% service disabled

which means $251 a month for the rest of my life. Not going to complain other to myself than getting it done eariler, but. right now, I'll take what I can get.

I still hope it is some sort of Halloween joke. George just wants us to $h!t bricks a little. I hope...

still not sure why so many people knee jerk into this being a bad thing

Disney owns pixar, pixar still craps gold

no one is getting let go at LF

George hasnt done much in the last 15 years with SW that could be called GOOD to GREAT

still not sure why so many people knee jerk into this being a bad thing

Well, yes, i hope Disney will do something about new Star Wars flight simulator that we awaiting for. And i hope it won't be next console soap movie or WOW-clone.

And maybe Disney won't have his hangups about releasing non-crap versions of the ORIGINAL original trilogy on DVD.

Yeah, and this too.

Luca$films and Di$ney are the same animal. They churn out crap and people buy it because it has their name on it. We will never see a Star wars Space combat sim for PC. Instead it will be fly by rails, or some crappy arcady console game.

I am suprised they are allready anncouncing a movie for 2015. Too bad it is likely to be crap and have NOTHING to do with any canon that we have seen in the books.

i wouldn't be suprised if they redid the Young Jedi Knight series into some weird version of harry potter

Pretty pessimistic. Do you really think so?

look at what the latest they came out with. X-wing miniatures. the thing is so simple that it doesn't matter how you maneuver (IMHO a big part of flight sims) and each mini to expand the game costs almost a third of what the core game costs.

I like to be prove wrong, but after over 12 years of being constantly disappointed I have given up

cracken.. i suggest looking into the site http://lunchinabox.net/ lots of interesting ways to serve gluten free.

I was reading up on the latest Disney/lucasfilms deal. Seems they are going to do a Han/Luke/Liea story that continues after RotJ. Tim Zahn has stated he has not heard anything and even tho the Thrawn story is popular, lucasarts/Disney owns the entire rights to the characters and story. But he would be on the next plane to California if they wanted him as a consultant.

It would either have to be a fully-animated film at that point... there's no way I can see how it could be live action... or it would have to be a re-cast.

They are all way too old to really do action movies these days without it being scary and embarrassing.

Unless it's ultra-CGI-enhanced actor body double/ stand-ins, and they just provide voice talent.

Ugh...

I picture it as them playing current-age cameos at the beginning... handing the series over to the new generation... but who knows.

Thanks K. It's been interesting reading up on it and dealing with it. It's moving onto shock for her on all the stuff she can't eat and the other stuff that results from Celiacs.

See, she's had it for a while. The first blood test came up as positive, which in Celiacs never happens. So the Doctors assume she's gone undiagnosed for YEARS. Her biological mother never thought to have her tested for Gastrointestinal issues, despite having bloody stools and intense abdominal cramping. According to her biological mother, it was an "Act, she just wanted attention". My girlfriend says she's had them since the 8th grade. So, potentially she's been having issues with Celiacs for years.

They still have to do the biopsy for her small intestine to see how much damage is there. They also put her on 600mg of iron a day because her iron count is wayyyy to low.

Needless to say, if I ever see her biological mother, I will punch her in the face.

K_Kinnison

I like to be prove wrong, but after over 12 years of being constantly disappointed I have given up

Yeah, right. But anyway, i prefer to don't loose hope. As i said before - nothing prevents us to discuss on and make some sort of game plan and send it to Lawrence Holland and then to Lucasarts. But it must be something really interesting. Even if we would fail, then it will be at least a shot.

Ray Jones

VODKA RHUBARB IS YER FREIND!

You forgot about AK-47, mate.

I had an exciting day today. My bowling association had our annual Bowler of the Year invitational tournament, and we actually had a perfect 300 game during qualfiying that I got the last strike of on video with my new phone and posted on our Facebook page. I put up a photo of our winner and runner-up on the page, too (again with the phone, though the photo wouldn't post on Facebook from my phone at the bowling alley for some reason, and I had to wait to get home to connect the phone to my desktop machine and copy the photo to that and post it from there).

Archived