Home

XWA One Year Thread Part VII: Shadows of the Forum

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny. :indif:

;P

I did almost nothing yesterday but nap between loads of laundry. It felt great!

It's funny, because a couple of years ago I would have been bitching about spending my only day off all week doing that... but now...

Life has been a bit too busy lately. A nice, boring, tedious day was exactly what I needed for a change.

Oh look... there's snow on the ground outside! It's March... and winter has finally arrived!

:dozey:

I beat Mass Effect 2. Fun game, combat in it is repetitive though. Now I've got a few others to pick from as far as which one to beat next...

Fallout 3 Game of the Year

Fallout New Vegas

Mercenaries 2

Far Cry 2

Far Cry Instincts Predator

Lego Star Wars Complete Saga

Gears of War

Assassin's Creed

Oblivion

Dead Space

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter

Oblivion is a pain in the ass because, even though I'm the head mage, I am forced to collect a buncha rare plants because i accidentally hurt a guild member...and it ties into the main quest. :( I set the difficulty all the way to the left because I got tired of fighting off those damn wraiths. I ****ed the thief guild's final quest, one of the ****ing monks spotted me, and there's no way to reset the quest! lame.

Other games I do want to go back and beat again...

Splinter Cell Double Agent -complete as good story ending

Splinter Cell Conviction -complete as good story ending lol

Mass Effect 1 & 2 -complete as Paragon

The Force Unleashed II -complete dark side ending

I finally will have time to play these, since I'm off work for over a week this week, then next week I'm on spring break. :joy:

Got sucked into playing epicmafia again. basically a javachat version of the party game mafia. What really suck is that since I am new I usually end up getting killed on the first day. I spend 10-15 minutes waiting for a game to start and then BAM.. im dead

As far as curling goes, the Park and Rec people put waaaay too much water on the ice for a flood in attempt to make the ice level and there was still standing water out on the ice. SInce they normally do hockey they have no idea the needs of curlers to have flat ice. Ended up having to reschedule draws to saturday, tho most people were rather upbeat about the changes

CUrling season is about to end so i bought my bottle of single malt scotch as a bookend

I heard they were good... but I've never seen any of them.

My girlfriend got me Skyrim last night. There goes the next couple of months... years...

Also: I think I found one of those sites K_K was talking about. This one looks legit... but I've been reading some rulebooks I'm sure the copyright holders would be none-too-pleased about having up for free on the web.

But you can't download them... just read them. Which seems a bit better... maybe. Still murky legal territory... but seems slightly better than some super sketchy torrent site.

I'm single now. It's a bright new day...lots of parties ahead. We're still friends, so that is cool, no regrets, maybe some bad decisions were made during the course of our relation****/dictatorship but it was all worth it.

been watching alot of movies than usual..just watched How to Lose Friends & Alienate People, it was pretty funny, and Observe & Report, I also thought was funny aside from the flasher guy. lol

picked up Iron Man 2 at library, so i'll be watching that later on i think.

Going to see John carter: warlord of mars (should have added or used the last 3 words in the title) this weekend. I am surprised they have showed pictures of Dejah Thoris topless (like in the books) yet.

Survived my week at work. Spent the last two days on a forklift re-learning how to use the damn thing. Had to tell my trainer to slow down since he was on the peaks and i was still in a valley.

partied all night last night...ive been up since 9am yesterday...well, unless you actually count the 40 minutes i closed my eyes as sleep, haha. walked to class at 7:30, took 30 mins to walk the 2 miles. someone fell asleep in class, i did everything i could to keep from laughing as the teacher told him to wake up or gtfo. oh yes, and i found out that i am going to be receiving bah for going to college full time. **** yes!!!

Archived