Home

XWA One Year Thread Part VII: Shadows of the Forum

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luca$films and Di$ney are the same animal. They churn out crap and people buy it because it has their name on it. We will never see a Star wars Space combat sim for PC. Instead it will be fly by rails, or some crappy arcady console game.

I am suprised they are allready anncouncing a movie for 2015. Too bad it is likely to be crap and have NOTHING to do with any canon that we have seen in the books.

i wouldn't be suprised if they redid the Young Jedi Knight series into some weird version of harry potter

disney has more good **** thats been pushed in the last decade than lucas has, thats for damned sure!

Heh... I'll edit it to just be a link. I'm sure everyone's seen it by now.

:joy:

We'll probably be on the next page before too long anyway... Though we really did slack a bit in this thread this year.

Oh well...

It's ok, it's not that bad. it could be only one post per week or something.

I mean, we'll at least get 1500, right?

Right? ;_;

A long period of technical problems with the boards in July had something to do w/ the low post count, too.

just an update

Looks like Micheal Arndy (Toy story 3, Little miss sunshine) will be writing the screenplay for the new star wars movie. The flanneled one will be a consultant. But so far it looks like it is going to be another movie with a Jar-Jar character for the kiddies to enjoy

NEBA, a regional scratch tournament tour here, made its stop at Westgate Lanes this weekend, and I had a blast. Caught three 300 games (two during qualifying by the guy who won), and have video of the last strike of two of them (one is up on YouTube already, the other still needs to be uploaded from my phone...let me know if there's any interest). There were also a lot of good matches during the match play portion of the tournament. More importantly, I was able to catch up with an old bowling friend whom I also knew around local softball. :D

Took a long walk today because the weather was awesome!

There's a park nearby that was once a naval ammo base. It makes a great place to walk.

The only problem I had is that everybody had the same idea I did today. It was surprisingly crowded there this afternoon. And way too many dogs.

Read news here. They writes about significant grows of separatism in the USA... is it truth? Texaco and the other states sends their petitions into Brainwashington saying they wants to separate and form their own Governments.

What's happening in your country, guys? Are all those millions of people become idiots in one day? I know, it's hard to explain, but i can only ask them to don't repeat harsh experience of the Soviet Union. They will never get a good life after separation, such of separatism only causes poverty and anarchy. I know they would never hear me and people like me, but anyway...

I can't understand how serious is it there, maybe it's just local media in their typical habits celebrates another one "end of America"... but how is it there in reality?

They are individual groups that are submitting petitions to secede. not the Governments themselves. It is more of a "sour grapes" type mentality who do not like the fact a black democrat is still president

More then likely they will be ignored, or at worst deported and lose their US citizenship

It's all hot air. Nothing will ever come of it.

Basically, it's a group of sore losers publicly expressing outrage that they lost, and trying to be on record as saying: "Well... He's not MY President!!!"

Interesting show of Patriotism and love of the Constitution, this. America: Love it and leave it?

K_Kinnison, Edlib, i hope you right, guys, and all of these are not as serious as local media sketches it.

Sometimes i think it is some kind of provocation. To find idiots who should demand Americans to commit some sort of political suicide and destroy their country, while true criminals and corruptioners who's responsible for economy and political crimes against the World (including Russian Civilization too) will never be punished.

There hasn't been a full scale war since the formation of the Republic! (/quote)

(Yes, I know, that's wrong, but the quote felt appropriate)

There won't be any states seceding from the Union anytime soon. If there are, then they will realize how screwed they are as they won't be able to sustain themselves because they won't have access to Federal Funding anymore.

Archived