Home

Bastila's Commoner Clothing

==========================================

A KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC MODIFICATION

==========================================

AUTHOR: Marius Fett

NAME: Bastila's Commoner Clothing

DESCRIPTION: This mod basically adds a new set of clothing to the game, exclusively for Bastila. The idea behind this mod is that while Bastila is on Taris, surely her standard clothing must make her stand out as a Jedi. At least, that's what I thought anyway.

So basically, with this mod, you now have a set of clothing for Bastila to wear, which looks just like the commoner clothing you see throughout the game. It just seems more realistic to me that Bastila would make some effort to disguise her appearance.

Also, since there's a mod out there which allows Bastila to go to Korriban with your PC, i'd like to think that she'd want to disguise herself somewhat there, too!

I went about making this mod in a somewhat unusual way, in that I added a new line to appearance.2da and made it so that the item has a disguise property which uses the new line, which means that I didn't have to replace any body slots in Bastila's appearance. This essentially means that I didn't need to sacrafice any other armour/robes to make this mod possible!

I originally made this mod (or a form of it at least) a long time ago just for personal use, based on a mod I saw in a few of Shem's YouTube video's which he never released.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: All you need to do is run the installer included in the download. The TSL Patcher utility will handle everything.

PERMISSIONS: This mod may not be used without the explicit permission of the author. This mod may not be distributed on other sites without the express permission of the author.

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE

swkotor2011-12-3003-27-16-45.png

swkotor2011-12-3003-27-47-49.png

DOWNLOAD

Enjoy! :)

• 2 months later...

Archived