Home

I don't even know what to title this

Canaan Sadow

Okay, so like... I seriously feel like throwing up right now. If I were to stop breathing at this very second, I'm sure I wouldn't care. I know that most of you probably don't know me and even if you do you know I'm the forum ghost and most of you probably don't even like me. But... I have to ask for your help.

My soul mate, my other half, the light of my life, my very essence of life... he's in the hospital right now. He got into a bad car crash and he's in a coma. Apparently the doctors don't think it looks good. I'm asking that you guys pray for him, whether you believe in God, you are an atheist, you believe in Budda or whatever, I'm asking that you pray for him. I can't function without him... I... all I'm asking is that you please just do me this one favor. His name is Dylan Samuel Mitchell.

You got it.

If it helps any, fourteen years ago (I think), my student minister was in a horrible accident and the doctors didn't know if was going to make it or not. Now, he's perfectly fine with a beautiful wife and two incredible children. Danny tells the story better than I can because he was there.

Talk to someone and I'm not talking about someone on a internet forum. Family, friends or professional it does not matter just don't let your emotions eat you up inside.

I do hope everything works out for the best and if it does remember this feeling the next time you have a stupid fight over nothing.

If things don't go for the best, then seek help. A traumatic event such as this can change who you are now and in the furture. Trust me, been there and I did not seek help.

@OP: You're right, prayer helps regardless of belief. I wish you and yours all the best.

As for your anxiety: Remember what truly matters to you in your life. Don't try to force yourself through it if it's overwhelming. For now take it day to day. You'll have plenty of time to sort it all out. Just making it through right now is what's important. Trauma is trauma--regardless what it is. When you do believe you finally have passed the worst, then you can sort it out--just make sure when that time finally comes that you actually do it and don't run away from it because that's where other problems will start.

Archived