Home

ResidualVM and Grim Fandango

ThunderPeel2001

I was wondering, did you guys make a news post when ResidualVM finally allowed Grim Fandango to be fully completable? The reason I ask is that I'm trying to boost ResidualVM's profile. A Wikipedia page for the project would be nice, but it can't get one until sites like Mixnmojo post about it and show that it's something notable.

Anyways, here's the new URL: http://www.residualvm.org

EDIT: Speaking of news... I just found out that Trenched has been officially renamed Iron Brigade across the globe (even in the US) and RELEASED IN EUROPE! Did you post news about that? If so, I can't believe I missed it. That's BIG news!

Oh man! You mean you didn't announce its long delayed, hugely anticipated European release? :-/ We Euros have been waiting since June to hear when it was finally coming to our shores... The November announcement was HUGE news -- as big as DF announcing a new game... because that's exactly what it was to us.

Also, you didn't share the ResidualVM news from April that Grim Fandango was finally completable? People with modern machines (and non-PCs) can finally play the game to completion? Or the bug they fixed in November that was in the game since it was released (that Schafer didn't even know about)?

Damn :(

This sort of LucasArts-related news is the very reason I visit MixNMojo. Hmm. If no-one else is focussed on it, perhaps I could volunteer to add DF/European/Console news?

I used to have news posting access years ago, and possibly still do, but I've long since lost my login.

This sort of LucasArts-related news is the very reason I visit MixNMojo. Hmm. If no-one else is focussed on it, perhaps I could volunteer to add DF/European/Console news?
This is an excellent suggestion. ;

If you PM me your e-mail address, I can set up an account.

Archived