Home

Star Wars The Old Republic 1080 - Full Graphics Comparison & Performance Guide

quickshot10101

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW3b1CJ0xDo

A simple little graphics comparison done in 1080 on a decent rig. Should give people a idea what each setting by itself does and what it changes and how it looks. Performance wise every setting alone did not effect my frame rate at all (110fps always) untill setting everything to high which resulted in 76fps. I think the games max is 110 but im not 100% sure on that.

Overall I hope this helps people decide if turning that one setting up is worth it or not. And if a upgrade would even be worth it. I have gotten used to running maxed but if I had only ever played on low I dont think I would feel all that left out, Still a very decent looking game. I think for overall feel turning grass & tress to 100% and shaders and shadows to high would be best. bloom,af dont seem to have much of an effect. I wonder how much better the game would have looked with the full high res textures we now know are being withheld from us

I realize youtube downgrades video quality to a much more "lossy" format then what I uploaded, but hopefully you can still see a difference.

COMPUTER SPECS

*Windows 7 - 64 Bit

*Tower: Cooler Master 690

*Processor: Intel Core i5-2500 3.3ghz OC'ed to 4.7ghz

*Ram: 8GB 1600mhz g.skill ripjaws

*Graphics Card: Ati 6850 x2 crossfire Oc'ed to 930/1150

*Mother Board: Asus P8P67

*Power Supply: Antec current gamer 620watt

*Storage: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 7200 RPM

• 3 months later...

Archived