Home

James Ohlen provides additional Legacy details

News

Could turn into something interesting. Not that I needed an incentive to play alts, but getting special abilities and perks are always appreciated. Hopefully, they'll keep expanding this feature over the coming months/years.

Now that I finished chapter one of my first character and having unlocked my Legacy, I do wonder how I'm going to link my human Bounty Hunter to my Twi'lek Jedi Guardian... Unless that's the very reason all playable races all look alike: they're all half-human and can be linked to one another? :p

Now that I finished chapter one of my first character and having unlocked my Legacy, I do wonder how I'm going to link my human Bounty Hunter to my Twi'lek Jedi Guardian... Unless that's the very reason all playable races all look alike: they're all half-human and can be linked to one another? :p
If there's one thing that almost every fantasy RPG has taught me, it's that humans and dragons can knock anyone up.

Not sure I see the point of making a big deal about it now, given that the current player base won't really reap any benefits from it. I'm sure it will be great for new signups in 6 or 12 months time, but by then most current players will have already levelled all the alts they are going to or will have left the game altogether. For now they'd be better off talking about things of a more immediate nature like bug fixes and new content.

See, I missed that particular memo about names. I knew that Imperial Agent had an "Agent" Title, so i simply made my first name my last name. I have no desire to be anything but Agent Loor, (Rogue Squadron book series reference) Once i got a last name i promptly hid it. I am very eager to see what comes next with Legacy. One of my PvP mates is already at Legacy 17! GEEZUS!

Archived