Home

2012 - Time for JK4

Yarren

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It can be button clicky. If you're dueling though (especially in multiplayer), if you keep clicking the same button or doing the same thing over and over again, you'd get chopped up fast. With really good duelers I'd have to mix up combos and different directional slashes and know when to strike and when to sit back.

Really? I'd rather have a The Force Unleashed game with JK lightsaber combat than the other way around. The lightsaber combat of The Force Unleashed was very basic, unlike the one from the JK games.

although many times i think you argue for the sake of arguing, im going to have to agree with you on this.

• 1 month later...

Jedi Knight IV: Survivors of the New Republic

----------------------------------------------

sounds like a good title to me

You know, play as Jaden(Jedi Master), but this time assisted by Kyle/Luke. When i played in JK3 with Kyle it was better, more realistic. A few Jedi Knights are alive and they are refugees, fighting the Imperial Forces...and if they make JK4, maybe they will add Space Battles like in Battlefront 2.

Im not a Star Wars ''geek'', i dont buy books/read novels about SW but i've been playing since Dark Forces...I know something about Star Wars, not the horrible(IMO) cartoons on CN.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived