Home

not sure that this is in the right place at all, but i'm not sure where it would go.

I really like both the tatooine Jawa Shop mod and the Recruit Mekel mod, but they modify some of the same files so i'm having trouble installing both of them. I'm running the Mac App Store version of KOTOR 1, so no KotorTool modding for me (or any merger/converter that uses the KotorTool either!).

Would it completely screw up my game if I installed the jawa shop and completed the quests for it and then uninstalled that mod so I could install the recruit Mekel mod?

I belive that all of the items gotten in that mod are ones that available later on from different places, I'm just worried that I'll screw up the game.

If the Mekel mod contains "Source" scripts, look through them for k_ptat17_enter.nss. If that file exists, open it with Notepad, select all, copy. Then either make a new post in this thread or PM me, and paste the code into the post, preferably enclosed in [ code ] and [ /code ] tags for easier readability (eliminate the spaces around code and /code to use them).

If there is no source, I probably cannot help you, but I bet it's there. Lemme know!

If it does have this file, I can make a patch for you so that both mods work, simply and quickly. I have done this before for the original BoS and the RedHawke Jawa Shop - it was actually the first "mod" I ever released... and the only one that actually worked correctly :lol:

EDIT: Ok.... it is just the global.jrl that you need merged. That is not a difficult thing, I can do that for you if you like. Drop me a line if you are still wanting this.

Merged JRL.7z

Archived