Home

Vanity Thread - Show Off Your Fancy Gear!

DarthParametric

picture.php?albumid=686&pictureid=9080

Last night and this morning was very, very good to Brem.

Went on a story ops, which didn’t go great. One of the bosses gave us a few problems as we just couldn’t kill it before it enraged. Got as close as 2% once (10% the first time), bunch of noob mistakes. Including me, but we learned and called in one person when someone had to leave and killed it with no problem. The rest was fairly smooth, other than me forgeting a section of a puzzle, because I was healing while doing it and drew too much argo.

However, what went great is, I was the only smuggler in the group, so I got pants, gloves and a offhand weapon… I can hear Lynk now…You don’t use an offhand weapon. Nope, but I now use the way higher mods in my main weapon.

I will also say there is a point in the Ops where everyone has to fight an elite one on one. You can only get help after another has killed their enemy. If you damage someone else’s opponent or heal an ally then that part of the quests resets. Mav told me this causes trouble to scoundrels, well Brem not only held her own, she got in a few licks to a tank's opponent too after killing her elite with no help. I was even the 3rd or 4th out of 8 done (mine did have the least amount of health, but I also have the least amount of damage attacks and my most powerful damage attacks had to be done carefully to prevent splash damage that would have reset the area). We quit before the last boss, because of the late hour. The 2nd boss just took us way too long.

Then this morning I spent 200 Daily Commendations, for Campaign Relic of Ephemeral Mending which is +84 Endurance and more importantly gives a 50% chance to restore an addition 470 health over 3 seconds, once every 20 seconds. All in all, I need boots and hat to finish my Columi armor set, the only other thing I need is a new gun, but I already have the Mods for it.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

waaay down the ladder but working slowly up with the help of the Guild Master and some very nice Guild members, finally changed to DPS and i see some improvement already almost was able to kill a Sith Elite that had stumped me last night in Nar Shaddaa, i will have to get used to the new points but am grateful for the help.

ceaernandkira.jpg

Ceaern and Kira in new kit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Interesting gear. I have ideas and such.

Wondering about the names of some of this and locations for when I can finally start in.

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

0:57 Assassin's garb with horns. Very nice.

1:06 The agent's helmet reminds me a bit of war machine. Plain item or special?

1:41 Really neat shoulder guards, very primitive-ish. What are they?

Any of it class restricted?

• 1 month later...

picture.php?albumid=686&pictureid=9211

Now full Rakata except boots and bracers which are black hole...Need Augs on my main hand weapon and a 50 Aug on my shotgun and I will be fully aug too.

Got the hat in ops this weedend, bought the bracers with weekly/daily black hole coms and more importantly got the SM ops achivement to get my red speeder. Good TOR weekend.

Got the hat in ops this weekend, bought the bracers with weekly/daily black hole coms and more importantly got the SM ops achievement to get my red speeder.
I agree the hat is très chic, but now I can't see Brem's green skin and tattoos. :( Those are two of her best features!

picture.php?albumid=788&pictureid=9215

The new and improved Darec Tarquin. With the "Unify Color" feature, I really love how the whole thing looks in gold. I am hoping, however, that the Campaign chestpiece for my mercenary that I've been wanting, which is blue, will be looking at least as good.

picture.php?albumid=788&pictureid=9216

The whole outfit. :D

Update: Darec now has the Black Hole Chestguard and I'm glad the whole thing works out great. The helmet's colors are awesome, I think.

picture.php?albumid=788&pictureid=9218

picture.php?albumid=788&pictureid=9217

• 3 months later...

<3 Priss

Screenshot_2012-05-01_02_31_57_617448-1.jpg

Screenshot_2012-10-26_09_13_09_537699.jpg

Screenshot_2012-10-26_09_14_57_492873.jpg

Screenshot_2012-10-26_09_15_25_460473.jpg

Screenshot_2012-10-29_14_44_22_098711.jpg

Screenshot_2012-10-30_01_50_41_140405.jpg

I really love the blaster pistols I picked up for Priss... they look like RoboCop's pistols... which is awesome cause both Bubblegum Crisis (where I got my inspiration for Priss) and RoboCop were both inspired by Blade Runner.

robocop_gun.jpg

One of RoboCop's guns.

Screenshot_2012-10-30_01_57_16_756033.jpg

I also love her speeder... which matches perfectly with Priss from Bubblegum Crisis.

...and just in case you're wondering who or what Priss from Bubblegum Crisis is...

PrissAsagiri600380074.jpg

Priss_sing.jpg

Aw yeah.

• 1 month later...

I like a lot of these pictures. Perhaps Pub side is good... for gear. Storyline wise, I wanna shoot myself in the face. xD (Although I love DS Smuggler. >:D)

I'll be posting my guys and gals when I get to the point at which I actually log in again... which will be when I get paid so... :xp: Although, tbh most of my guys are Chiss/Miraluka that use the Covert Energy Torso. xD

Resubbed the other week... decided to start a new character to get the hang of things again, and then I saw the 'Valiant Jedi armour'. So meet Tasiele Yularen -

picture.php?albumid=678&pictureid=9390

It's a shame they haven't done that awesome Sith Marauder armour from the trailers, though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here are my mains on Republic and Imperial sides. Nothing new, but haven't posted their current looks.

Kamiina with the Revan set...

ZBUcfpa.jpg

My powertech Motoko has a mix of columi and other orange gear.

XEDFCAp.jpg

Archived