Super Bowl XLVI

Darth_Calo

Who will win Super Bowl XLVI?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win Super Bowl XLVI?

• New England Patriots (AFC)
    • New York Giants (NFC)

Where's the Yoda option? Both teams suck. :carms:

Either teams are only in it because of a field goal. One team made one (Giants), the other's opponent didn't (Ravens vs Pats). Lame across the board.

I'll be playing ToR while this snoozefest wastes on-air time. I'll watch the commercials (bound to be the only good part of the night) on YouTube afterwards.

Meh. Not a fan of either team, but I can see the Giants taking this one. I'm sure the Patriots will want revenge or whatever, but it seems to me that the Giants have a bit of an edge.

Disappointing though, I'd rather see other teams playing than a rematch. :o

Bleh, I was only half interested so long as a California team was in it. But the niners have let me down again. 'Course I'm not much of a football fan to begin with. I'd be happy if it were the other NY team cuz I knew #50 Garrett McIntyre as a fellow youngling for a short period of time. A good sense of humor.

Voted New England Patriots because England is in the name. What the hell is the 'Super Bowl' ?

It's something you'll never be able to understand because you hate America and play that little kid version of football on the other side of the Pond so that you don't get your shorts dirty like Real Men.

In the meantime, who wants to come to my house for chips, dip, beer (age appropriate) and those little football-shaped meatballs?

It's something you'll never be able to understand because you hate America and play that little kid version of football on the other side of the Pond so that you don't get your shorts dirty like Real Men.

Bloody hell, no need for that!

And you call that, whatever that is, a sport of real men?? American Football doesn't appear to be as rough as rugby!!

Bloody hell, no need for that!

And you call that, whatever that is, a sport of real men?? American Football doesn't appear to be as rough as rugby!!

Hey, don't rag on the US if you don't want me to give you a hard time about silly UK stuff, too. We know you think the UK is superior to all, that poor dead horse has been so beaten by you so much it's turned into a pool of bloody mush now.

Unless, of course, you're just teasing, in which case, so am I. ;)

As for the game, the last 2 minutes made up for the entire rest of the game in excitement.

A little late, but whatever. It was a good game, but I'm not really a huge fan of either team. Still, I'm happy the Giants won since, as a Louisiana boy, it's hard to not be behind a Manning to win. :p

Good game, came down to the last drive. Not much more you can ask for from a Super Bowl aside from your team being in it. :p

Archived