Home

Bug on the Leviathan

Calo_Nord

Everytime I finish fighting Saul, instead of giving the usual cutscene with Carth, It simply does nothing. May it be a corrupted save?

I don't think it's a mod. My only ones are:

Lightsaber hilt alterating mod. (Gives a new custom hilt for every party member, a new layout for the others and adds a Selkonian Saber Crystal)

Deadeye Duncan on Manaan

Being Able to kill Yuka Laka fullfiling HK-47's desire.

Being able to kill Gorton (the Alien Hater of Taris)

Texture Improvement Mod

Note: Game fully updated and already reinstaled.

Additional note:

In my game, instead of the tradditional whiteish armor, the Sith armor is all black and a little shiny. What can this be?

Anyway, my video board is an ATI, and I've heard this game has some sort of problems with this, like the Soft Shadows one.

Might be a PITA, but given that you only have 5 mods, go back to a previous save right before and try again with an empty OR folder. If it works ok, then you know it's more likely one of the 5 mods in question. Don't recall running into that kind of problem with the middle 3. Either there's a conflict between mods or it's perhaps some kind of random error.

Might be a PITA, but given that you only have 5 mods, go back to a previous save right before and try again with an empty OR folder. If it works ok, then you know it's more likely one of the 5 mods in question. Don't recall running into that kind of problem with the middle 3. Either there's a conflict between mods or it's perhaps some kind of random error.

I was making a Dark Side with female Revan, altough I started before discovering this bug. If it's a mod , it's most likely the lightsaber one, since it uses an auto-installer, which could have messed with the files.

What are the files to trigger this event? Maybe I can find if there's any probelm with then.

The only save I have is right before entering the bridge. Is there any chance?

PS: What's PITA?

PITA means Pain In The Ass. ;) You should have an autosave game. Is that the save you mean? I don't recall ever using the first or last mods you mentioned, so I'm not sure which files might be conflicting. I merely suggested that as one possiblity. Good luck. Just remember to save more often in the future. If your sith uniforms are mostly shiny black ones, it probably is a card issue.

PITA means Pain In The Ass. ;) You should have an autosave game. Is that the save you mean? I don't recall ever using the first or last mods you mentioned, so I'm not sure which files might be conflicting. I merely suggested that as one possiblity. Good luck. Just remember to save more often in the future. If your sith uniforms are mostly shiny black ones, it probably is a card issue.

The autosave is in the Female Dark Side save. The one with the problem is Male Light Side. Altough, before reinstalling, I've discovered that I had the save in another folder. Wouldn't be a probelm, except because I saved the Dark Side one in the same file! But everything was solved with a backup...

However, I just use one save for each game. I think that should be better to do more than one, right?

Yes, save as often as possible (afterall, you can empty those saves into the trashcan later). It helps b/c if you run into problems, you might be able to fix them w/o having to start all over again or even just starting a new game. Main problem w/KOTOR saves is that the autosave only works with the current PC you're playing, but the save folder will contain all your Revans (LS/DS/Male/Female) indiscriminately. Bioware improved on this with Mass Effect, where each Shep you play has its own folder, complete w/autosaves, for that particular PC. Did you figure out exactly what the problem was?

Does the texture improvement mod modify Carth or Bastila? if there are special .utc's for those individuals included in any of your mods, really if there are any of them at all in your override, remove them and put them in a safe external folder.

Many issues in KotOR1 revolve around Bastila/Carth appearance issues.

I've took all mods from the folder. But still, after uninstalling the mod, the Selkonian Lightsaber still is on the game. This was a blue color crystal adquirable by getting the star map of manaan. It also made the hilt blue. Altough, it's icons appears now as a big white square.

Anyway, I had a mod that changed underwear, and it affected BOTH Carth and Bastila.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived