Home

Mega Sale

Thriftweed_

So...

The time has finally come to sell my whole LucasArts collection

There are some really rare items up for auction and it's worth taking a look

http://www.ebay.com/sch/thriftweed4/m.html?_trkparms=65%253A10%257C66%253A2%257C39%253A1&rt=nc&_ipg=100&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14.l1514

It's a pretty sad day but it had to be done : )

I hope they all go to a good home

Haha. Well, I guess there's always going to be that inevitable moment of 'Now what?' after building an epic collection. My belief is if it ever gets to the point where you're basically having to store stuff out of sight rather than be able to put it somewhere nice you've probably got too much.

Hopefully you make a bit of money overall! :)

Ack! Its like looking at a museum of auctions Ive lost :p

Sorry to hear you have to let go of them Thriftweed_, heres to hoping that their next owners treat them with the same care im sure you do. I fear the day i have to start selling stuff off, they may have to pry my MI collection from my cold dead hands.

Best of luck with the auctions, the selection is very interesting :)

~GloKidd

Yeah Ive seen that recently too, from what i understand freddie the admin over there lost access to the content management system somehow so basically the forum is where to go to see new info, Tseki took over as Mod there a while back he might know whats up.

So I sold the majority of the items but there are a few left that I have re-listed at a knock down price.

also a few extra items have been listed too.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/thriftweed4/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

I suppose I have german releases because I ran out of things to collect and they were slight variations what I didn't have.

Take a look

Archived