Home

Vima Sunrider Mod Request

Matten

Hi everybody!

Everybody knows that the character Bastila Shan, was originally going to be Vima Sunrider from the Tales of the Jedi comics, but it was dropped due to legal issues. And That's what I think is what should be Cannonical.

Well, I'm not a modder, just a player, but I really would like to see a mod, where Bastila is Actually called Vima Sunrider, with her backstory, and everything, and Juhani has to be Called Bastila.

It requires just a Slight alteration in script, and maybe some VO. Can it be done? :D

With all respect, and thank you:

Matten

I couldn't do this, just a thought...

Bastila could simply stay, and Vima replace Juhani, because as far as i can tell, Bastila is open Leviathan-Unknown World. You wouldn't have her for Star Forge if I remember right... So, basically, this would be a recruitment mod...

• 2 weeks later...

And Why Is it a Problem?

I don't have to have her all the Time. I just want to rename her in the script, and the character, Change the Bastila's Mother Quest, and Everything is going to be the same, just like we would have with Bastila, just the Name Changes. :)

I suspect it will require more than a few cosmetic tweaks given the central role the Bastila charahcter plays in Kotor. It may require more script tweaks than you suggest (or perhaps more than that even).

You're right. Though it would be pretty easy to change the Name and to remove the 'Bastila's Mother' quest you'd have to change nearly every to every conversation ingame to not use the Name Bastila and to use the name Sunrider. Conclusion: You have to record new Voices for every character and so on. That'll be a LOT to work on...

Archived