Home

alsnow

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

The Rubacava shirt is really awesome, my most worn t-shirt right now. I'm still waiting for the new blue Day of the Tentacle shirt to arrive from a shirt of the day kind of offer site, but maybe it will someday. Seems to take ages for a package to travel from Canada to Finland. Already been over three weeks.

It really feels like this is the third time I'm writing this message already. If some mod is deleting my messages, please put a PM to me so I know that I'm not turning crazy. I think even alsnow/Scott Weston wrote here something about the blue shirt, but that has disappeared also...

This is the blue one. Link goes to Redbubble where all Weston's shirts seem to be.

I have only once in my life ordered from a shirt of the day kind of site and will never again if that shirt doesn't appear soon. They even promised me a shirt credit as in another for free as it has taken so long, but they very rarely answer their emails so even the second shirt I would've taken as the shirt credit is already gone without them answering to me...

Kolzig, thanks for the link to that DoTT Character shirt. I got it in purple.

I recently got them in the mail and I have very happy with the shirts so far. Great design. Good feel to the shirts.

Delivery to me in Washington DC didn't take too long; just a few days. So, I suppose it is just the super-international delivery is the issue.

I do notice the tags that come with the shirts mention "not to tumble dry". Good to know. It also says "Do Not Eat". I knew that one ahead of time.

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously shirtpunch.com is starting to piss me off. I have no idea how cheaply they are apparently sending shirts. Redbubble I have never had issues with, they were really fast in delivering to Europe.

I have this blue Scott Weston DOTT shirt coming now for about seven weeks already and it has not arrived from Canada to Finland yet. Also they said the credit shirt that I was promised for free has been shipped, but of course that has not arrived either.

The first one has been on the move now for exactly seven weeks since I paid it and the credit shirt they promised has been shipped two weeks ago.

Not even mail by boat is this slow. I feel I have been cheated... :(

• 2 weeks later...

I take back all the bad words I said about Shirtpunch.

Received my shirt finally last week. They sent it almost immediately after I bought it in July. It was just that it took 52 days for the Canadian post office and Finnish post office to get the package to the right address.

That's one package that I would like to know about where it was travelling around the world before ending at my mailbox.

The shirt is really awesome, thanks Scott Weston!

• 2 weeks later...

Reminds me on one of my stories with the German duty. Sleepy heads! :rolleyes:

And now that (not a t-shirt but also great):

http://www.amazon.de/3dsupply-Purpur-Tentakel-Tasse/dp/B0078PXVII/ref=sr_1_1?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1349128610&sr=1-1

Now I have the Purple T-Shirt ("I feel like I could take on the world"), the Purple mug and the Purple plushie.

And I´ve the Green Tentacle mug in mind, too. :)

So great mon! :thmbup1:

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder where could I get a great looking Purple Tentacle plushie, I found some German(?) site where there would've been those, but it didn't look that amazing in the picture compared to some that some amazing fans have done themselves.

Maybe I should just learn to make one myself. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I wonder where could I get a great looking Purple Tentacle plushie, I found some German(?) site where there would've been those, but it didn't look that amazing in the picture compared to some that some amazing fans have done themselves

I´ve one of these. But it´s ok. Only a few were able to buy it.

I also have tentacle cups.

• 3 months later...

Oh man, so many new awesome shirt that Scott Weston / alsnow has made since I last checked these almost a year ago. Really shame he doesn't visit us more here to tell moreabout this stuff.

Point&Click Heroes:

http://www.redbubble.com/people/scoweston/works/10025346-point-and-click?c=210574-video-game-t-shirts&p=t-shirt

Day At the Mansion, in color:

http://www.redbubble.com/people/scoweston/works/9238857-day-at-the-mansion-in-colour?c=210574-video-game-t-shirts&p=t-shirt

Goggalor, from Psychonauts:

http://www.redbubble.com/people/scoweston/works/9152372-goggalor?c=210574-video-game-t-shirts&p=t-shirt

Sam&Max Lethal Weapons:

http://www.redbubble.com/people/scoweston/works/8575400-lethal-weapons?c=210574-video-game-t-shirts&p=t-shirt

Well, I think I'll have to get a few those at some point, damn. And my closet is already too full of t-shirts... :)

The point&click heroes especially looks so awesome.

For my wallet it would be better if some shirt of the day site took these, but I don't even know if they already had these, I only get one newsletter about t-shirt sites.

Archived