Home

REQUEST:SITH STALKER conversion possible ?

Riven Fall

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so we can convert basically any model from JA

Yeah, most of them can be converted.

There are still some restrictions. Faces could be a pain in the... (headfixer is helpfull, but sometimes you have to experiment with different ways of compilation to make everything work fine). The other stuff should work just fine.

• 2 weeks later...

ok after a long weeks I found many errors but fix them all take me 5 redos I had to start over and over but here it is finally its finish

K2_00000.jpg

all that is left is the helmet which I will do it wont take long about a day I should have it done by today

so what do you guys think???:D

I like the design of the helmet. Does look slightly too wide compared to the rest of the model, but the whole thing looks epic. Seen so many different versions of this costume on google. Wasn't it ment to be more metalic/brighter on some parts?

Want to download this. :D

To stop the head from popping out the helmet, the helmet needs its own entry in the heads.2da. Then, your own custom slot in the appearance.2da for normalhead should reference the heads.2da column for the helmet.

Pretty sure that's how the stormtrooper mod did it.

To stop the head from popping out the helmet, the helmet needs its own entry in the heads.2da. Then, your own custom slot in the appearance.2da for normalhead should reference the heads.2da column for the helmet.

Or just make it a full body+armor model (like Sion, Nihilus, mandalorians, etc). IMO this way is much better for such models.

Archived