Home

REQUEST:SITH STALKER conversion possible ?

Riven Fall

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

hey guys ok so I will be uploading this mods at knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com thats where you can download this awesome mod this friday ok so its this friday I will give out the link to download this mod friday, 13th 2012!!!!!!

hey guys ok so I will be uploading this mods at knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com thats where you can download this awesome mod this friday ok so its this friday I will give out the link to download this mod friday, 13th 2012!!!!!!

Have you considered uploading it to DeadlyStream.com as well?

ok guys so sorry to keep you waiting but here it is finish and finally done thanks to deadman for fixing the helmet for me and the installation here is some screen shots

sithstalker2.jpg

sithstalker1.jpg

btw to anyone here where is a good site to upload this mod to? a really good one to upload :D thanks

ok guys so sorry to keep you waiting but here it is finish and finally done thanks to deadman for fixing the helmet for me and the installation here is some screen shots

btw to anyone here where is a good site to upload this mod to? a really good one to upload :D thanks

A good mod hosting site is Deadly Stream (posts new mods up fairly quick) or KotOR Files (recently has taken longer to post new mods) :) Looks very nice. :cool:

Archived