Home

Anyone interested in an Elder Scrolls roleplay...

MsFicwriter

OH, heck! Leap Year comes once every quadrennium, so I'm starting this CC and doing Purge at the same time. There IS a Dovahkiin, but only one other dragon...

THE ELDER SCROLLS 5.5: DECEIVER

When a civil war stalls, and the World-Eater falls,

Then shall a new dark age begin.

Tamriel and its kings have seen far greater things

Than a home and a babe born within.

Yet in great Cyrodiil, the source of this new ill

Is none other than what has been written.

When the boy comes of age, then he'll take center stage

And will see all his enemies smitten.

Who is this young man? Many folk claim to know,

But, alas! He has gone and deceived them.

He has one guiding aim: Tamriel he shall reign.

Prophets cry: "And a child shall lead them!"

A boy of penniless origins, born in an indentured servant's hut in the heart of the Empire, has now become a young man--and the future of Tamriel itself. Thousands flock to Cyrodiil to hear his words, including the Dovahkiin known as Vicesima (vee-SEH-see-ma). However, what they don't realize is that Tamriel's future ruler is none other than the incarnate Clavicus Vile, Daedric prince of power. If he is crowned Emperor, then all living souls shall become his, whether they have entered into a pact with him or not. Sadly, he's someone not even a Dovahkiin can "FUS RO DAH!" out of existence...

[Think of this as "The Omen" and "The Grand Inquisitor" meet TES!]

NAME: Vicesima, called "Dovahkiin" or Dragonborn

RACE: Imperial

ARCHETYPE: Warrior

PRIMARY SKILLS: Two-Handed, Heavy Armor, Speech, Smithing

WEAKNESSES: No magical or thieving talents. She's pure barbarian.

APPEARANCE: As Skyrim's preset female Imperial #1, w/short red hair

COMPANION/OTHER CHARACTER CONTROLLED: Odahviing

Two things:

1. Unless the Mede dynasty has somehow died out, how is this guy supposed to become Emperor?

2. This sounds like something that would have been prevented by the events of The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.

NAME: Augustus Rex

RACE: Imperial

ARCHETYPE: Warrior

PRIMARY SKILLS: One Handed, Heavy Armour, Restoration, Smithing, Lockpicking

WEAKNESSES: Relatively weak defensively.

APPEARANCE: As Skyrim's preset male Imperial #10, except with long, straight hair, and a more full beard.

COMPANION/OTHER CHARACTER CONTROLLED: Brelyna Maryon

Oh, well! If you're gonna be the Dovahkiin I'm gonna be the Nerevarine reborn! Again.....! Sorta 0_o''' ~ jk....Or am I?

Yeah, have to kinda agree with Alkonium on this one..... >_>

Will have a sheet up over the next month. Yeah, that's right, I said month, what? You expect me to be on LF after this coming Tuesday!? Not likely!

Oh, no...I'm about to become a Mass Effect 3 RP widow! I won't be playing it, however, because I was frankly disgusted with the quality and storytelling of ME2. In my opinion, that wasn't an RPG. It was a third-person shooter with some RP elements. Sorry, BioWare, but I'll be watching the walkthroughs on YouTube when I'm not playing Skyrim.

Oh, no...I'm about to become a Mass Effect 3 RP widow! I won't be playing it, however, because I was frankly disgusted with the quality and storytelling of ME2. In my opinion, that wasn't an RPG. It was a third-person shooter with some RP elements. Sorry, BioWare, but I'll be watching the walkthroughs on YouTube when I'm not playing Skyrim.

It's funny, because people have people have made the same complaint about Skyrim, but the thing is, RPG's as a genre are so difficult to define.

Well, to be honest, I'm a little disappointed with the RP'ing opportunities a la Speech and the lack of different dialogue options based on your other skills. However, the story is absolutely addicting! This may sound weird, but I hate killing dragons because they're awesome!

Well, to be honest, I'm a little disappointed with the RP'ing opportunities a la Speech and the lack of different dialogue options based on your other skills. However, the story is absolutely addicting! This may sound weird, but I hate killing dragons because they're awesome!

I'll be honest, the main appeal of Mass Effect for me is that it fills the void left by Star Trek (on TV, that is, since I am definitely looking forward to Star Trek XII) and Stargate dying out.

I'm actually very interested in joining. However, I'm going to aim to create a character that can pass in and out of the story as my availability - and my infamously inconsistent interest - wax and wane. Here's a very basic sheet for the time being:

Name: Korwin Great-Blood.

Race: Nord.

Archetype: Spellsword/Battle Mage.

Primary Skills: One Handed, Heavy Armour, Destruction, Smithing, Enchanting.

Weaknesses: Very little ability with Blocking, Archery, or Sneak related skills.

Appearance: See the first preset Nord head from Skyrim, with a few adjustments: close cropped black hair and a nearly clean shaven face.

Archived