Home

Hey everyone (first post, have mercy!)

My friend and I recently started playing RC alot online, and have been joining servers in order to play together. However, when we attempted to make our own servers, a couple things happened:

1. We made an undedicated server, which I have heard will not be visible in the lobby, so therefore we are unable to play.

2. I tried making a *dedicated* server, but this resulted in the game shutting down, providing an error message and saying that "Port 60575 made need to be opened to incoming traffic". Any attempts to open the port have resulted in failure...

If anyone can please help out, someone, in trying to find the answer to this problem so that we can make a server (or even just tell us another way to make the server...), you have no idea how much this would be appreciated. Thank you! :)

~Swordfish

Yes if u normally make server it doesnt allow you to join.

However if u download and install xfire its free and safe from http://www.xfire.com

to make a server when xfire is installed and open/running do as previously make dedicated it will crash game then in xfire LAUNCH rc and u can see your server in the list and join also...

Thanks man, trying it now :)

Archived