Home

Is BioWare Trolling Us?

xXMythicXx

For those of you who check the SWTOR site a lot, you should know that BioWare just announced TOR is being released in Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Singapore. Seriously?! There's tons of bugs that have been here since day ONE and you're messing around with releasing TOR in a bunch of foreign countries? This sounds a lot like a greedy money grab to me. I hope BioWare enjoys the money they make now, because once the morons rush into the English servers speaking another language, I'm out, and I'm sure I will NOT be the only one. And no, I have no interest or faith in Mass Effect 3.

In conclusion, BioWare needs to cut the crap and start focusing on their only hope of long-term success: SWTOR. MA3 will crash withing a few weeks like MW3 did. The same thing will happen to SWTOR if they don't fix the bugs and make a balanced PvP...

This thread needs a sticky...

I agree, if those Australians or New Zealanders come in and start talking their wamba jamba foreign talk, I'm outta here. Don't even get me started on those Canadians... BioWare should just sell the game to Americans...hell just Texans for that matter. ;)

• 1 year later...

Archived