Home

Not working.....

Narco

OK, so I've had the KotOR tool installed for about a year, and I used it with both K1 and TSL. My Computer crashed in October, and I had to reinstall both games and the KotOR Tool. That all went fine. So a week ago i decided to uninstall both games in order to clean out all the mods I had installed. I reinstalled K1 only. I also reinstalled KotOR Tool, but every time I try to launch the application, I get the "Unhandled Exception" warning, saying It cannot find "C:\chitin.key". Am I having problems because I don't have TSL installed? And is there any way to fix it?

I also reinstalled KotOR Tool, but every time I try to launch the application, I get the "Unhandled Exception" warning, saying It cannot find "C:\chitin.key". Am I having problems because I don't have TSL installed? And is there any way to fix it?

Is there a reason why it's looking for the chitin key in your root directory ©? Have you set the program/game paths in KotOR Tool, or did you install the tool (or game) in your root? :confused:

Archived