Home

Leviathan Cutscene/Dialog Bugs

Matten

Hi

Since the Leviathan captured me, I witnessed several bugs of missing dialogs. Right after my ship was captured, the Main Dialog, where I choose who should release us later, missing, and I was on the Ebon Hawk with the crew in the middle, unable to get off of the Ship.

I resolved this problem with DarthDak's Pad, and teleported down, with HK-47, as the chosen one.

Then Everything seemed Just Fine, until I encountered Saul Karath. Here I killed everyone, and Defeated Saul, who had 1 points of life left, lying on the floor. That's where the Cutscene was missing. Everything Stopped, the Door is shut, Saul lying there, nothing to do. I made several Backup saves, but due to Autosave everything is Lost now. I tried Dak's Pad again, but it didn't work, since the next thing should be a lot of Sith Trooper coming through the door, but everything stopped. My Last saved game was 5 hours before that on Manaan's Sith Base.

I want help with 2 things.

1: Somehow I want to get back, my previous saved games, from Autosave and Quicksave slots.

and

2: Fix this cutscene problem on Leviathan, to play further. Somebody tell me what is supposed to be the problem, and what I supposed to do.

I already lost 5 hrs of my life, I don't want to lose another.

I already played through the game once, and before that It never happened.

Thank you all!

Archived