Home

Canadian officials overreact to 4 yr old's pic

Totenkopf

In the name of all that is good an holy what is wrong with those people? One of the articles is right, if that had happened here in the US there would likely be a lawsuit and rightly so, harassment, wrongful prosecution, illegal search and seizure...just to name a few things that would likely be claimed.

Those children are now traumatized for no good reason at all. *sigh*

I remember I drew a picture of myself and my friends shooting a bunch of zombies and the teacher was like "what's that Lynk?" and I'm like "Brad, Mark, Kyle and me are like, shooting the zombies in the head cause if we don't they'll get us and we'll become zombies" and she's like "you don't want that to happen"

:carms: Of course, the way I'm remembering that picture right now is just a bunch of children killing adults who are walking around.

...fight the power.

This **** ain't new in Canada. When I was a kid in public school, we weren't allowed to draw guns, or pick up vaguely gun-shaped sticks, or make gun noises, or even say the word "gun".

None of this applied to me and we're about the same age. So, I guess it's an Ontario thing. Maybe someone should change the thread title. o_Q

Archived