Home

SWTOR Gaming Mouse by Razer Review

News

Yeah. Razer has been making all kinds of goodies for TOR. Problem is, what is the price-range? Competitive?

Problem is for sellers: people are cheap. That's why even though you might have a superior product, it will continue to sit on shelves while cheaper ones fly off shelves.

This item would be strictly to the hardcore fan/collleactor/enthusiast if it weren't competitive. Other people who see a gaming mouse for cheaper with not too bad of reviews would almost certainly purchase that sooner.

Not to take anything away, I think it's sleek and pretty awesome looking.

I haven't had the best of luck with Razers products.. Bought one of their lighted keyboards awhile back.. The black on the keys came off.. The arrows didn't look like arrows and a number of the letter keys had the same issue.. I finally had to replace it.. I also find their products to be a bit over priced when compared to logitic, SteelSeries or other company offerings.. Again that is just me.. I haven't used any of their mice, but this one is $139.99 so, I won't be using this one anytime soon either..

Hm, looks kinda old school to me, aesthetically I mean.

It's probably the whole light grey thing, reminds me of one of the really old Microsoft mice lol.

*notices I still use a plain mouse ps/2toUSB2.0 adatper plug*

Oh I'm sorry, did I say something nice about its looks? Well, allow me to refine my statement: This coming from a guy with a rather plain, and apparently outdated, mouse.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
*hopes Saber doesn't laugh*

>_>

<_<

So they are not only overpriced (as this cheap bastard notices), but leave something to be desired in performance? ...Why would I buy this, again?

Anything out there that could switch around between left or right handed (with a keypad)?

Archived