Home

Knights of the Old Republic III

hk47awesome

Have a cracking idea for a modification, but don't have the time or skill to do it? Looking for a mod but can't find it? This is where you want to be!

This is the subtitle for the Modding Requests section, please note the word idea. hk47awesome has an idea. This doesn't seem to be a Fan Fic, nor is it an active mod. He's not trying to write a story, he's trying to inspire a mod. So, this goes in the Modding Requests section, end of story. If anyone has a problem with that, please contact me. Any more off-topic posts will be deleted.

I really don't see why it's such a big issue.

-SS

This is the subtitle for the Modding Requests section, please note the word idea. hk47awesome has an idea. This doesn't seem to be a Fan Fic, nor is it an active mod. He's not trying to write a story, he's trying to inspire a mod. So, this goes in the Modding Requests section, end of story. If anyone has a problem with that, please contact me. Any more off-topic posts will be deleted.

I really don't see why it's such a big issue.

-SS

Hhaha thanks, man!

And darthtyren, I probably favor the dark side approach a bit since I played through DS on KoTOR the first time around (my brother did LS) but...I regret that now. And usually DS is a "better" path. You gain more credits, etc. There will be consequences, like the death of a party member but same with LS. My idea was trying to make it seem like...it'd be so EASY to fall to the lure of the Dark Side, y'know? Why did Anakin fall? Because he wanted justice. Because he wanted to SAVE his wife. All noble causes....but he tried to do it in a way that made him susceptible to the dark side.

But wow, thanks everyone haha. I thought I was going to get a bunch of hate and flaming for posting this. Not a writer for BioWare Blix, haha. Though I want to get into the industry some day...I'd love to work on RPGs. BUT BACK ON TOPIC.

LDR...you want their personalities and back stories? Alright. Who am I to not oblige? haha

DARTH SADO, is perhaps the most elusive, awe-inspiring, and greatest of the central Sith characters. He has no single sole apprentice and instead trains legions of followers, both personally and with Warmasters. He rebirthed himself as Darth Sado after meditating and feeling the dark energies of the force in Naga Sadow's tomb on Korriban. His name (Say-doh) is an allusion to the older ancient Sith Lord. He is a human Sith who wears a head garment similar to the style worn by Naga Sadow, only now patterned toward the standard Sith colors of black and red as opposed to the ancient bright coloring of them. He wears that when sitting upon his throne and on Korriban but wears a set of armor with a mask crafted out of a Rakghoul head and plated in metal with visors replacing the eye sockets. His battle armor was created through Sith Alchemy. He rarely does battle personally and oversees most operations from his throne room in the dilapidated Korriban Sith Academy. He is cold, calculating, hyper intelligent and wields and uncanny tap into the Dark Side of the Force. He prefers a traditional single bladed crimson lightsaber. His followers all wear the armor of the Sith Assassins from KoTOR II (I think that's what they were called). He purposefully makes sure they are uniformed and only his Warmasters wear other Sith attire. He has built a system of control over them to insure obedience and to instill fear of killing him and taking over, as is the typical Sith practice.

Sado was once a Jedi who followed Revan into the Mandalorian Wars. On Malachor V, the change was finally set in stone for Revan and Malak. Revan considered Sado a viable option for an apprentice because of his raw power over the Force. However, unlike Revan and Malak, Sado deserted the battle and fled from Malachor V. He flew his ship far from the battle and eventually found his way to a remote planet called Dagobah. He could feel the dark side of the Force was prevalent on the planet but wanted nothing more than to stay trueto the Jedi teachings despite wanting nothing more to do with them, similar to the Jedi Wanderer (the PC). His ship was out of fuel and had to survive for years on the planet. He lost his lightsaber within the first few months of surviving when it fell into a swamp and was digested by a swamp monster. Enraged, he killed the beast and tore the gut open, hoping to find his prized weapon there. All he found was shredded metal and a small crystal shard. He kept this shard and wove a necklace out of it. During his time on Dagobah he became almost savage and beastial. His mind became twisted, corrupted and deformed as the Dark Side slowly crept into his being. He fought creatures with his hands and the Force and savagely tore them apart using lightning, drain life, and various other torturous force powers. He relied on his newfound strength to survive.

One day, a small freighter landed and scouts for a scientific exploration of the planet came out. The damaged Jedi saw his chance, and brutally massacred the science team before stealing the ship and flying it away from Dagobah. He found his way to Nar Shaddaa during the time of the Sith Triumvirate and acted the part of dirty, homeless, nomad. He found the Exchange and their leader, Goto, along with Goto's Yacht. He found a way to sneak aboard and steal a personal ship without anyone ever knowing he was there. He flew to Korriban where he stumbled upon the tomb of Naga Sadow. There he found the ancient Sith Lord's holocron and studied it intensely. He then meditated, going into am extended trance as he saw visions of Sadow. He learned the ways of the old Sith Empire, the wars they raged and saw the way the Sith now acted -- small, divided, and prone to having very few in number. He decided to build up an army. He departed Korriban shortly before Sion arrived there during the events of KoTOR II.

During his travels, he managed to gain a small following of about 20 individuals. When he saw the Sith Triumvirate crumble, as he predicted, he seized the opportunity and established a throne in the Sith Academy. Meanwhile the Jedi began to rebuild the order with the various Jedi followers who were with the Exile. He managed to gain a strong following and began his practice of conquering worlds with a legion devoted to him. They worshiped him like a god, rather than a master.

DARTH OMYN is more of a Revan/Nihilis Sith. He wears dark robes with a unique mask covering his face. It is designed to appear like a desert wraid skull. His species is unknown and next to nothing is known about him. Darkness precedes him as the Dark Side literally encircles him in a mystifying hurricane of chaos. As such, non-Force sensitives can even feel and sense his presence. Hence the name of "Omyn." He has many supporters who believe him to be stronger than Sado and he has a personal apprentice. Darth Antagon. Antagon, like many Sith apprentices hope to replace their master and awaits an opportunity to do so. This is very unlike Sado's use of fiercely loyal Sith Warriors who would die for him. However, Omyn believes that by having Antagon tap into his full potential of the Dark Side, it will help sway the battle in his favor. At the start of the game, Omyn and Sado have yet to do battle personally but that would change ;D haha. He prefers the use of the Force over saber combat and seeks to battle from afar. He does wield a single red lightsaber however.

DARTH VIRULEN is a blue Twi-Lek Sith with a Sith Assassin-style mask. He wears a light armor painted black with a half-skirt. He prefers to use a double bladed red lightsaber. Virulen was born a slave on his home planet of Ryloth along with his three older sisters and older brother. He was forced to do manual labor and at an early age hated his masters. A Jedi Pai sensed the Force was strong in him on a visit to the planet and noticed it was barely noticeable in his siblings. They tried to pay for him but the masters refused. He resented the Jedi for leaving his family there simply because they "were not for sale" and felt they should have rescued him despite that, since it was the right thing to do. This started a life-long hatred of the Jedi and their ways. His older brother was killed in front of him and his sisters when he tried to fight their master. The conditions were terrible and moreover, terrifying. Rather than killing the brother and disposing of the body, the master beheaded the older sibling and mounted it on the wall as areminder to his younger siblings.

Soon his sisters were of an age where it was more satisfying to rape them and use them as sex slaves rather than use them for manual labor. This enraged the already Dark Side leaning Twi-Lek further. He was also forced to do ALL the labor at that point. He began devising a way to escape. He noticed one day that he could easily slip through the ventilation system and run away while his sisters were being "used." He almost did before stopping himself and realizing he needed revenge and needed to save his sisters as well. He went to one of his sisters one day and told her of his plan, but she refused to go citing that she loved their master. He pleaded with his sister to come with him and that their master had twisted her mind into believing that. He then pulled her up by her lekku and showed her, her brothers head to rmeind her. She began struggling and he realized that her mind was too fargone and damaged and there would be no saving her. Instead, he opted to save her from a life of torment....and broke her neck. After that, he knew his other sisters would never leave with him and escaped, regretting never getting the chance to kill the slime who was his previous master.

He traveled to Coruscant first, to see the Jedi Temple. He hated them and from that day, knew he needed to destroy that symbol of the Jedi. He trained himself in the art of the Force and viewed it as a plague. Because he had no formal training from either side, he viewed the Force as a whole, as a disease. He believed himself to be disfigured just as the Jedi were and refused to accept that. He mutilated his lekku, scarring them out of anger. He eventually learned of the Sith. The power they had. He viewed them as a foolish and disfigured group like the Jedi but liked their promise of a stronger Force. He trackled many Sith holocrons and viewed them in order to learn of the Dark Side. He eventually became obsessed with his newly discovered Force. He returned to Ryloth, clad in a brown cloak concealing his face and found the estate of his old owner. He learned, by Force Persuading a guard, that his other sister was killed shortly after he had left. The other one was now kept in a dungeon and used by all the guards and the master for pleasure when they wanted it. He also learned that his owner now hada new family of slaves,made up of one boy and two girls. He snuck into the dungeon and found his sister. He saw her and she pleaded with him to kill her after a brief reunion. As he stabbed her, he shed the last tear he ever would as he whispered "I love you." and broke her neck as he had done with his other sister many years earlier.

He then appeared before his old owner, a silhouette. The owner, unaware of who he was told him to leave but when Virulen revealed himself, the owner seemed to put 2 and 2 together. He angrily reached for his pistol before Virulen flung it out the windowvia the Force. The man then charged at Virulen who lifted him into the air and pushed him against the wall and restrained him there with the Force. He then proceeded to unleash a lifetime of revenge torture upon the owner, purposely keeping him just barely alive until he was begging for death and then....he did not kill him. He instead healed him fully and the owner thanked him for sparing him and that he'd change. Virulen looked down at the man ominously. His guards went into his room after a day went by without any word from him and founs blood adorning the walls and flesh everywhere.

Virulen then found the new family of slave children and decided to free them. They all thanked him but before they got out...he looked down. He though "why should they be given a life...I never had?" and he then proceeded to kill them all. He eventually crafted a lightsaber of his own and named himself Virulen because of his view that the Force is a disease and anyone who uses it is plagued.

His apprentice is Darth Revenant. Revenant (yes, I've decided this will be Virulen's apprentice, not Homicai, and I've opted for a new name instead of Homcai which I didn't like all that much but you guys can let me know what you think haha) was a Zabrak obsessed with death. He was found by Virulen and taken in as the Sith's apprentice. He also learned of Sith ghosts and various rumors of the dead rising in various remote locations of the galaxy. He adopted a name to reflect his obsessions and willingly submitted to the Dark Side.

I will cover Homicai with his new name and his apprentice, renamed Darth Fury, in the next post I write. Anywho, those are some of the main Sith characters. I think I'll also discuss Kaz Aranas, the Kel Dor Jedi Master you find on Ilum.

Wow. Brilliant. Just a question, is it meant to copy alot of kotor, because Corellia, as you said, is a sort of Taris. And three losers begging you for credits whn you first arrive somewhere, now let me think where Ive heard that :p I guess there will be a threatening option too I guess ;) But aside from that, these ideas are worthey for any profesional video game writer, you'd defeniatly be hired if you could keep this sort of brilliance up :)

DARTH OMYN is more of a Revan/Nihilis Sith. He wears dark robes with a unique mask covering his face. It is designed to appear like a desert wraid skull. His species is unknown and next to nothing is known about him. Darkness precedes him as the Dark Side literally encircles him in a mystifying hurricane of chaos. As such, non-Force sensitives can even feel and sense his presence. Hence the name of "Omyn." He has many supporters who believe him to be stronger than Sado and he has a personal apprentice. Darth Antagon. Antagon, like many Sith apprentices hope to replace their master and awaits an opportunity to do so. This is very unlike Sado's use of fiercely loyal Sith Warriors who would die for him. However, Omyn believes that by having Antagon tap into his full potential of the Dark Side, it will help sway the battle in his favor. At the start of the game, Omyn and Sado have yet to do battle personally but that would change ;D haha. He prefers the use of the Force over saber combat and seeks to battle from afar. He does wield a single red lightsaber however.

My favorite character so far (they're all dreadfully dark and menacing it's wonderful) so it seems Antagon would have a force power like "Battle Meditation" similar to Bastila? As in being like Nihilis, would Omyn drain the life/force from living things and worlds like Darth Nihilis and the Exile?

Wow. Brilliant. Just a question, is it meant to copy alot of kotor, because Corellia, as you said, is a sort of Taris. And three losers begging you for credits whn you first arrive somewhere, now let me think where Ive heard that I guess there will be a threatening option too I guess But aside from that, these ideas are worthey for any profesional video game writer, you'd defeniatly be hired if you could keep this sort of brilliance up

Yes it is very remnisicent of K1, but I think it works as a nice nod to the old game. It is after all only a small point and a not major plot point being reused (i.e. main character/amnesia/revelation)

Oh yeah, there are definitely nods to both games. I added the bit about the beggars on Corellia because, like Taris, there is a gang war and it's the planet where you'd meet Mission and Zaalbar.

Basically, what I'd shoot for is a mixture of the fun and "bright" atmosphere of the first KoTOR mixed with the serious and "dark" atmosphere of the second. Also I have little salutes and loose ends from both games, although they're easier to do for the first since...yknow...it was completed :p and because I just played. I was thinking of maybe having a quest where someone is calling themselves the Mysterious Stranger and you find Deadeye Duncan haha. As for nods to KoTOR II -- on Raxus Prime for instance, Brianna is situated a makeshift recreation of the Telos Academy (this is also sort of a nod to The Force Unleashed as well) and I was thinking of putting in the Ebon Hawk...you know the room right before the cockpit? Well making it so you can activate the terminal and read "Recorded Star-Logs" which details planets the Ebon Hawk docked at and you see many many planets and then finally Taris, Dantooine, Tatooine, Kashyyyk, Manaan, Korriban, Error, Error, Corrupted Data, Peragus, Telos Citadel, Telos, etc.

Anywho. I'm really tired but my next post will discuss the other Sith. Sheesh, how are you not tired of my ramblings yet?

Sheesh, how are you not tired of my ramblings yet?

This material is brilliant, your ideas very creative. The fact that no one is shooting it down but rather encouraging it should tell you to keep inventing ideas. Eventually, someone might take it and nag at everyone who passed it up(it'd be great if that ends up being me.)

Keep it up, man.

Oh yeah, there are definitely nods to both games. I added the bit about the beggars on Corellia because, like Taris, there is a gang war and it's the planet where you'd meet Mission and Zaalbar.

Basically, what I'd shoot for is a mixture of the fun and "bright" atmosphere of the first KoTOR mixed with the serious and "dark" atmosphere of the second. Also I have little salutes and loose ends from both games, although they're easier to do for the first since...yknow...it was completed :p and because I just played. I was thinking of maybe having a quest where someone is calling themselves the Mysterious Stranger and you find Deadeye Duncan haha. As for nods to KoTOR II -- on Raxus Prime for instance, Brianna is situated a makeshift recreation of the Telos Academy (this is also sort of a nod to The Force Unleashed as well) and I was thinking of putting in the Ebon Hawk...you know the room right before the cockpit? Well making it so you can activate the terminal and read "Recorded Star-Logs" which details planets the Ebon Hawk docked at and you see many many planets and then finally Taris, Dantooine, Tatooine, Kashyyyk, Manaan, Korriban, Error, Error, Corrupted Data, Peragus, Telos Citadel, Telos, etc.

Anywho. I'm really tired but my next post will discuss the other Sith. Sheesh, how are you not tired of my ramblings yet?

I've thought somewhere to acsses planat data and such would be very intresting. I liked how in one of redrob41 mods you got a description of the race you chose(it was an alien race mod). To further expand that idea the terminal could contain cannon and history from the past kotor games and

other characters in the EU. Just a thought. There was also a nice mod for kotor 2 which told you about the history of the ebon hawk owners. Im sure many players are into finding out things or refreshing their minds on EU.

So I started doing some concept art for the designs of the Sith Lords and I'll post those in a bit. First off though:

For the Sith who is most like Revan and Malak (or thought to be by his followers), I need a name for his...so...here are some ideas...

DARTH TRIBUL

DARTH DETRIMENTUS

DARTH AFFLICT

DARTH REAVER

DARTH CALAMITAL

DARTH SINN

DARTH ATROCIOUS

DARTH NEFAR

DARTH INIQUITOUS

DARTH DEPRAAV

DARTH ABYSMAL

DARTH NECROSIS

DARTH IMPERIAN

DARTH ANIMUS

Anyway. He was a human Sith who followed Malak during the time of KoTOR and after the Dark Lord's death, he went into seclusion. He spent time studying Sith Artifacts and areas filled with the Force. During this time, he took on the moniker of ______???______ and trained relentlessly in the combat style of Jar'Kai before he mastered the art. He soon found a young and impressionable teenage human female who was filled with fear. She had lost her family on Taris due to Malak's orders and he twisted this fear into anger and hate toward the already dead Sith Lord. He then set her sights on Sith soldiers who served under Malak and had her systematically wipe them out. He then promoted each of their direct underlings and guided them under his new banner. After his apprentice completed her task, he bestowed upon her the title of Darth Fury.

The two rose up and began to recruit many of Revan and Malak's former fleet as well as those who served under Sion by using a unique and delicate balance of intimidation and deception in order to make their followers like them.

DARTH ??? was a Jedi Padawan when Revan and Malak left for the Mandalorian Wars. He wished to go but remained loyal to his master who forbade him. When Revan and Malak returned, his master was slain by multiple Sith troopers and he gave into a fit of anger. It was then that Malak, under Revan's guidance, seduced the young padawan to the Dark Side further and promised him it was better for the galaxy, that it would bring a peace that Jedi would never be able to. He at last fell under constant corruption. Because of his closeness with Malak, when the Sith Lord turned on Revan, he was one of the ones to witness Malak give the order to fire upon Revan's flagship.

He had a confrontation with Darth Bandon briefly before the events directly leading up to theoriginal game and this caused the new Sith to leave immediate vicinity of Malak and to instead keep operations going further from the central command of the Leviathan. He had ordered his vessel to do a routine stop when they were engaged by Republic bounty hunters and other Republic forces during the recall of all Sith ships to the Star Forge. Because of this, he was not present during Malak's death but felt it echo across the Force. He knew it would be his chance but having just now reached the age he would've been preparing for the Jedi Trials -- he believed himself not yet ready to take on the mantle of Dark Lord and instead sought knowledge and power before foolishly claiming the Sith title.

Kaz Aranas, the Kel Dor Jedi Master, was once a prominent member of the order many years before the fall of Revan. He was characteristically smug and easy going but was an ardent defender of the light. As a Jedi Guardian, he and his padawan, Jonira Teerlana (a twi'lek female) sought out various Dark Jedi sects and fought them til victory was achieved. He and his padawan helped various planets during the Mandalorian Wars but only did so under the guidance of the council. They did not fight in them and instead helped either from afar, covertly, or after a planet was already devastated by the fighting. He and his padawan were essentially a "black ops" team for the Jedi Order.

Unbeknownst to the tag team, Revan and Malak had turned to the Dark Side during the war and were abruptly attacked by Revan's forces. Kaz' padawan was struck down and the Jedi Master held out for as long as he could before he was finally overwhelmed and his ship was destroyed. He was forced to flee in his padawan's starfighter and escaped by fleeing to the planet Ilum. It was here that he meditated and secluded himself. He renamed the starfighter the Teerlana as well. He originally wielded a blue lightsaber but during the game he wields a violet saber. In his possession is also his padawan's saber which is orange as well as other lightsabers he crafted while on Ilum.

RECAP (as well as new ideas to flesh out the story more than I already have):

Sith Destroyer (Antagon) - Intro, T3-M4 (save/destroy), escape

Nar Shaddaa - Gavin Voidweller (Republic Soldier) joins you, X-TR8 (if you've killed T3), captured by HK-66

Exchange Yacht - Mandalore/Canderous, escape to Raxus Prime

Raxus Prime - Brianna, HK-47, learn that you needed to rally the Hidden Jedi, Bao-Dur reveals the Ebon Hawk

Sith Destroyer (Virulen) VS. Sith Destroyer (Omyn) - you get caught up in a battle between two ships controlled by Omyn and Virulen. This is where even the Republic Soldier and Mandalore feel his presence. Omyn's larger destroyer soon overtakes Virulen's ship. After being imprisoned on Omyn's ship, you manage to break free and fight through Omyn's destroyer. However the path to the hangar containing the Ebon Hawk is blocked, forcing you to have to board Virulen's ship go around, re-enter Omyn's ship and then finally get to the hangar. During the journey, you will encounter Darth Revenant on Virulen's ship. After a battle with him - where he survives and escapes, you also witness a battle with Omyn and Virulen. Virulen uses a unique lightsaber tactic, Trakata, to deactivate his lightsaber and reactivate it into the gut of Omyn who simply kicked the Virulen away. Virulen, realizing he has lost, pulls his saber from the gut of Omyn and retreats as Omyn pursues him.

Tatooine - Jolee, learn that you needed to meet up with Bastila after your mission

Corellia - This is where you'll find Shen Matale and Rahasia Sandral and the quest Happily Ever After? They wanted to live peacefully and went to Corellia...then the gang violence started getting worse. Their apartment complex is attacked each day and they need your help. After completing the quest, they will offer up some credits which you may take (neutral, overall LS), demand more (DS), or give them some credits to help for their journey (LS). Additionally, if your Perception is high enough you can offer up even more money since you tell them you can sense two beings where Rahasia stands -- she's pregnant (even more LS). Mission and Zaalbar, leaders of the Neo Beks, tell you they need to end the fighting on Corellia first, before they can help you. You can join them and defeat the Black Heth resulting in civilians once again walking the streets and the Czerka guard posts deserted since they're no longer needed or you can side with the Black Heth and defeat the Beks, resulting in the deaths of Mission and Zaalbar as well as the Blach Heth roaming the streets freely and the Czerka Guards dead at their posts. Ifyou sided with the Beks, Mission and Zaalbar will show you to the Corellian Mines to find someone you visited with before..Atton Rand. If you sided with the Heth, the leader will "show you to Atton Rand" but will then try to kill you once inside the mines. You will encounter at least a few Teretateks in the mines as well as some orange crystals (the only area in the game to have orange crystals.) You will eventually encounter Atton in stasis, and a Sith who tells you he serves Darth Sado. After a duel with him, Atton tells you that Bastila chose you for the mission due to your unique skills. You and Atton decide to find the source of the Terentateks and the Sith and find and ancient tomb. Within, you find a hologram of a Sith discussing the True Sith, presumably to the Sith you had just fought. As you leave and get to the Ebon Hawk, you are once again attacked by HK-66 who once again managed to capture you.

Exchange Yacht - The Exchange leader is surprised at your resilience but doubts you'll escape this time. After he leaves. while in holding cells you and your crew decide who should sneak out while you are forced to compete in the arena again. After choosing, you will then fight -- without any weapons this time and against bounty hunters wielding lightsabers. After you defeat them, the person you selected will manage to sneak out and free the rest. You will then have them get to the arena. After doing so, you deactivate and unlock the arena doors. it will cut back to the Jedi Wanderer and you can escape. After getting to the Ebon Hawk and having a space battle, you finally destroy the Yacht once and for all.

Alderaan - After landing, you find a strong Republic presence on the planet. This is where the Ulgo/Organa Feud quest is located as well. After finally gaining an audience with Admiral Onasi, you learn that the Sith do have a small, albeit growing presence on the planet. After leaving the walls of the royal city, you will eventually find the Sith and their camp. It is revealed that they are agents of Darth ??? and his apprentice Darth Fury. After defeated them, Carth reveals that you had apparently been wandering the galaxy and stumbled upon something or someone in the Unknown Regions and had told Bastila of it.

Ilum - Arriving on Ilum, you are attacked by Sith fighters and must defeat them in a small space battle. After landing you find that forces of Darth Sado's and Darth ???'s forces have made the planet a battlefield. There was once a small Republic military outpost that hasn't been heard from. along the way you encounter Kaz Aranas, a Kel Dor Jedi Master who takes you to the crystal caves which have the only locations of the rest of the crystals in the game: blue, green, yellow, cyan, teal, silver, gold, etc. After meditating and learning more about The Force you continue on with your new party member. Arriving at the Republic base, you find that Darth Sado's forces have overrun it. Fighting your way to the end you encounter one of his Warmasters, Darth Detrimus. After defeating him, Kaz tells you that Bastila and you were going to search for whatever it was you found but that you had to rally the Hidden Jedi first...

Sith Destroyer ("Homicai/Necrosis") vs. Sith Destroyer (Virulen): Far from Ilum, you encounter two sith ships and land on the one controlled by Homicai/Necrosis. After fighting you way through, you duelwith Homicai/Necrosiswho manages to narrowly escape. When Homicai/Necrosis' ship is heavily damaged, you realize you need to escape as he presumably did.

That's it for now, the next post will continue where this left off....Korriban, Myrkr, and more!

• 1 month later...
Well I'm currently working on a kotor 3 mod and these sound like really good ideas. Obviously I would have to modify them a bit to keep with my own story but if I've got permission I will try and get a few implemented. Have you got anything else?

wat do you guys mean by kotor 3? are you guys makin a expansion or just like a group project mod like TSLRP, and TSLRCM?

HK4awesome is providing the ideas and the modders (if time and experience allows it) will make it happen if interested (most likely in the form of a TSL expansion). I think a few have shown interest but at the moment there is nothing official happening, just tossing around of ideas.

EDIT: I missed the ackbar quote earlier, I'm not sure what Ackbar's mod is - most likely an add-on/expansion of K2/TSL.

Archived