Home

Prometheus up in this

Pho3nix

• 2 weeks later...

I am probably gonna get some heat for this but I have never seen the other movies in this series but I am quite intrigued by this trailer and am really looking forward to seeing this movie. It really looks great from the visual standpoint and I hope it lives up to that in the writing department. In short: This movie may make me a fan of the series.

I am probably gonna get some heat for this but I have never seen the other movies in this series but I am quite intrigued by this trailer and am really looking forward to seeing this movie. It really looks great from the visual standpoint and I hope it lives up to that in the writing department. In short: This movie may make me a fan of the series.

What Lynk said. And Prometheus isn't a direct prequel either... so I would advice you to watch Alien and Aliens asap. You can forget about the other two if you want to, though I've never disliked them as much as other people seem to do.

I remember seeing the first one as a kid and it having a big impact on me.

Alien was scary as hell the first time I saw it.

Alien was brilliant. Though the technique used to get the scare factor was nothing new, but it worked. Not showing the creature and allowing the suspense to build up. Nothing Hollywood will ever produce will ever be as scary as what is in our own imagination. Too bad now they just attempt to CGI in the scary.

Aliens in my opinion was just as brilliant, but for completely different reasons. One of the few sequels I ever remember being a completely different genre of film. It would be like making the Dumb and Dumber just announced sequel a drama.

Game over man, Game Over!

This just may be the one movie that will get me out of the house. Haven't been this excited for a movie since (appropriately enough) Aliens. :D

I tend to be one of those "wait for On Demand or Netflix/RedBox" people, but missing this one on the big screen... I might just regret.

There's so much content about this movie that isn't being posted up that people need to see...

International trailer... different from the one in the first post...

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

Guy Pierce...

David

iT2XL0AkmyzD5.jpg

Love this one image...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived