Home

OCD

irish_texan

a dark bluish purple could also look like an almost maroon colour, again like delta 07. Where else did they have to go? Yellow wouldn't show up against white armor, and Scorch already has yellow mixed in with the black on his armor. Blue could work, but in a dark environment, it might be hard to tell which is blue and which is green. Red is already taken. Green is already gone. A greyish colour would have looked pretty cool.

I still think that you can't get much more mysterious, stealthy or just plain badass, than a nice matte black finish throughout the whole of the armor, and just the faintest glow of red or orange from the visor, just too look a little bit more sinister, especially from the shadows. All you see is a faint red T looking at you before a vibroblade comes between your ribs.

I still think that you can't get much more mysterious, stealthy or just plain badass, than a nice matte black finish throughout the whole of the armor, and just the faintest glow of red or orange from the visor, just too look a little bit more sinister, especially from the shadows. All you see is a faint red T looking at you before a vibroblade comes between your ribs.
have you ever played Jedi Academy? Because interestingly enough, Mars_Marshall created a clone skin pack with an armor skin that pretty much exactly describes what you just said. Ill post a screenshot if i get the chance.

Also, i guess this was kind of a pointless thread because honestly i dont really care about their color scheme, it just seemed like that to me. Plus, having a red, yellow, orange and green color scheme makes the warm to cool color ratio 3 to 1. Why is fixer so special? Hahah no kidding i dont really care... But seriously 0.o Anyway i guess the thread wasnt totally useless cuz at least it sparked a discussion about uniforms lol

Archived