Home

Modding Tool Request

Fair Strides 2

This is simply a request that would help modders everywhere. Could somebody(Hey, TK102, you reading this?) make a tool similar to the 2da Converter tool or JRL merger? In essence, could somebody make a tool that can sift through two files, find the differences, and then merge them together as one file to save as a new file?

I don't expect any breakthroughs in this for a while, but I am surprised that it hasn't been brought up before.

I would like this. I've been thinking about learning how to merge new files with other 2da files, but everytime I'm pumped enough to try it, I worry i'm just gonna mess up my 2da altogethor.

How do they make a TSL patcher?

I don't know how they made TSL Patcher, but I can send you a zip file to extract that has a program to convert 2das to binary or merge two into one. You interested?

There are tools that already do both of those things, guy.

I knew about the 2da one, as I mentioned above. TSLPatcher one I didn't know about, but could somebody make the tool for dlgs separate for those people who don't mod or don't know how to use the patcher?

Also, who made the "Handmaiden for fem exiles" mod? I think I'll try to contact them to make theirs TSLPatcher friendly. And, more improbable, use the merge feature to make it TSLRCM friendly, no?

Thanks for the info and link.

Hmm, any chance of also contacting the guy who did that Eps 3 Anakin head, to see if he can make a patcher for that? I'm gonna try to work on 2da editing now, and then finish my handmaiden stuff. Thanks again ^^

• 3 weeks later...

Archived