Home

What was the BEST video game ending for a game you have played?

mimartin

What was the BEST video game ending for a game you have played?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What was the BEST video game ending for a game you have played?

• Portal
    • Portal 2
    • Mass Effect 2
    • Knights of the Old Republic
    • Red Dead Redemption
    • Deus Ex
    • Shadow of the Colossus
    • The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
    • The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
    • Mafia
    • Call of Duty Black Ops
    • Grand Theft Auto IV
    • Assassins Creed 2
    • Mass Effect
    • Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
    • Chrono Trigger
    • Halo: Combat Evolved
    • F.E.A.R.
    • Other

Duke Nukem Forever is utterly mediocre, not terrible. If it were longer it'd be a better game.

Not Metroid: Other M on the other hand! That's a game you wish ended right as Adam tells you you can't use any of your power-ups despite the fact that not using your power-ups will result in your death... because you know, Samus has daddy issues and is now a stupid moron.

I can't really choose, as there's too many great endings. Some of my favorite endings are The Wind Waker, Grim Fandango, and Persona 4.

because you know, Samus has daddy issues and is now a stupid moron.

Actually according to Yoshio Sakamoto she was always like that and you were just too dumb to notice and she was crying every time she fought Ridley and also

I know 99% will not agree with me, but TSL was my favourite ending. I replayed my saves so many times just to hear it all again. I know it left alot of things unawnsered, but I like to come up with my own anwsers. So I pick other :D Coming close is serious sam 2, serious sam tse and k1. Not in that order. :p Other then them the one on the poll i would choose apart from k1 is Black Ops :D That whole game was good, Nuketown FTW :D

Yeah, TSL's ending was one of my favorites as well. It adhered to the overall feel of the game with Kreia stealing the show for one last time (although predicting the future was perhaps a bit too much) while also, in my opinion, being a critique on the bombastic and mindblowing ending of the first KotOR.

• 4 weeks later...

Don't really have a favorite as I honestly can't seem to recall any game having an earth-shattering ending.. (though Mass Effect 2's 'perfect' ending kinda swells the ego..hehe) although I will put nods up for the Portal games since you get a kewl song at the end :D

Vote for Portal since I like that song better of the 2 ;)

• 2 months later...

Have to go other here, you just didn't mention Half Life in there did you? :indif:

I'm gonna say the best ending in recent history was to ME2, just awesome how it was done. And while Half Life hasn't exactly been finished yet (Valve needs to wake up ._.), it still deserves to be in this category. Come on :|

Archived