Home

ADVICE: hoverboard mod animations dont work

irish_texan

hello all! its been a while since i visited these forums; i stopped playing jedi academy for a while because i went through a World of Warcraft stage, but i am back now and with a few questions.

i am using a mod that replaces the swoop model with that of a hoverboard; very cool idea, and i remember liking it a lot when i first installed it. it even contained an animation file that changed the vehicle stance to look as though you were standing sideways, as if on a skateboard.

however, recently i tried the mod and the animation doesn't work. the screen displays jaden sitting mid-air a few feet above the hoverboard, in the position used with the swoop. im running the mod with a clean base folder so i dont know what the problem could be, and im sure i didnt accidentally swap the animation file for the vanilla JA file.

so im confused. please help. thank you.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

thats what i thought at first, because ive had this problem before; but i checked and rechecked to make sure that wasnt the problem.

thats why im so baffled; last time this happened i just removed the interfering animation mod; this time, it appears something else is the problem because i am definitely not using an animation mod :/

Archived