Home

Game Update 1.2 going live Thursday, April 12

News

Finally. Yay! Like many people, can't wait to tinker with the Legacy feature.

@Lynk: make them all bastard childs of a slutty human or something. Seriously though, I think there's enough options to have a nice tree. Going from screenshots, you can have adopted childs and spouses, so that would have to give you enough to link your characters.

All of my characters are different species... I have no idea how my family tree will be like cause most of the options won't make any sense probably... we'll see.
I have the same problem and add to that all my characters are female too, so my tree is dead. :xp:

The sisterhood of mimartin.

LOL! Im trying to lvl up my sith pureblood to 50 so for future characters, they can be sith pureblood, as my family tree will be of purebloods. And they will learn powers from eachother :xp: Lynk is already set for future purebloods, as he already has a sith pureblood / marauder at lvl 50 :xp:

I've already made all 8 of my characters and have already come up with my own lore and motivations for all of them.

- Lynk Former, the Vanguard, is basically a representation of me in the game and my only human character.

- Silvana, the Marauder, is the Sith pureblood who would break the mold and follow her own path. She's a lightsider amongst the darkness who doesn't believe in the Jedi ways and doesn't follow the Sith code. She is her own woman making her own path between two distinct sides.

- Priss, the Gunslinger, is unapologetic about her self-serving nature. Due to her upbringing as a Twi'lek, she trusts no one and uses everyone to her own advantage. She doesn't care about you or your revolution, she's in it for the money.

- Fiora, the Operative, a Chiss who believes in the Empire, but has no respect for the Sith and their methods. She believes in true justice, not absolute power.

- Dunban, the Guardian, is a Zabrak who disregards his Jedi teachings and does what he wants. He doesn't hide his hatred for the Sith and he'll do what it takes to destroy them even if it means the Jedi turn against him.

- Zelgius, the Mercenary, is a bloodthirsty cyborg killer and a sadist, he doesn't care much for money unless it can get him a weapon that enables him to kill more. That said, he does have a soft spot for Mako and is probably the only thing that's preventing him from turning into a full blown psychopathic mass murderer... at least for now.

- Micaiah, the Sage, a true Miraluka Jedi to the last who upholds the Jedi code with compassion and grace.

- Ashnard, the Assassin, true to the Sith code despite being a Rattataki normally considered unworthy of becoming Sith, he's uncaring and cold, he takes what he wants and kills who he wants.

I have no need for the legacy systems extra features when it comes to the characters I've created... they are who they are and they're not really all that related.

On my Initial account I had...

Arcturian Kodan Sith Pureblood Marauder, from a Noble Sith family, Echani Sith Mother, Pureblood father. Leaves the Empire due to a conflict of beliefs, joins secret Sith organization.

Atreau Crix Human Former Jedi Knight, Left the order after the Treaty was signed.

They are irrelevant now though as that server is dead and I grew bored of their story-lines... I have since moved to a better server and leveled a 50 there, and dont intend to roll him alts. Legacy isn't really for me game-play or role-play wise. So I'm hoping the PVP/Gear part of the update can keep me subbed :)

Archived