Home

Bastila-Satele skinned Request

Fair Strides 2

1) A change of pace

2) I like the outfit and think that it would look nice on Bastila's frame.

3) Because I thought that if somebody would do the model, they might...'expand' her assets. :naughty:

I thought her assets were alot like Bastila's (like mother, like daughter...well like ancestor lol) :naughty:

I like white/blue-haired Satele, just my presonal preference but she is a cool looking character.

Hmm? Could you provide a pic of this? It might look good if it's blue with white highlights. What do you think?

I must have been lying because I can't seem to find a blue haired pic of her, though I could have sworn there was one of her where she had white hair. Anyway what I found were pics of here with the same look as in this thread, and with reddish/longer auburn colored hair.

Satele.JPG

Yes, Satele :3heart: is far more beautiful in these screens:

506px-Jedi_alderaan.jpg

822px-SateleandDarach.jpg

But keep in mind that these screens are from the amazing cinematics trailers, all in them are of a high quality, everything is mostly impressive, but they are just for showing, you see them and you think "this is incredible, this game is going to be awesome, what a quality, it´s like a film, ...", and later you see the graphics of the SWTOR video-game and they are quite disappointing, just compare the Satele of these screens with the Satele of the first screen of this post. These graphics are too much of a video-game, I think they could be a little different and better; in my modest opinion, the quality of the graphics of the characters in the DAO and both Mass Effect are much better.

But can it be done a new Bastila´s model/face of this quality for the KotOR? If you can make a real, lovely and beautiful Satele as she is in the cinematics screens, that would be one of the most downloaded most for sure, and you have my vote, but please, keep their models (Bastila´s and Satele´s model/body) as they are, they are very attractive and pretty as they already are. Please don´t spoil her by "expanding" her assets and making something rare :raise: .

If you can make a real, lovely and beautiful Satele as she is in the cinematics screens, that would be one of the most downloaded most for sure, and you have my vote, but please, keep their models (Bastila´s and Satele´s model/body) as they are, they are very attractive and pretty as they already are. Please don´t spoil her by "expanding" her assets and making something rare :raise: .

I agree with you; the expansion was a long shot, and not entirely needed. Only problem would be having to re-model her basic clothing to account for the short-sleeve and thinner waist. Speaking of which, if the model is done, could that person also make Bastila's waist match Satele's. Satel'es looks slimmer to me.

Archived