Home

So what is your favorite TOR planet and why?

mimartin

What is your favorite TOR planet?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite TOR planet?

Dromund Kaas is by far my favorite planet. I love the jungle setting and arriving at Kaas City for the first time, seeing this massive city, not unlike Coruscant, but in my opinion a far interesting place, is just amazing. There's also quite some interesting quests to do here, including one with ties to Revan.

I also picked Corellia. The developers outdid themselves building Coronet City. And the tubes, the tubes!

Alderaan.

A simple reason, but I found it quite nice. It felt all majestic with all the snow and mountains, and the story and missions for Consular class made it seem like it was where I should be..? if that makes sense.

Late one night I went and explored the entire map and found some really interesting places..found the Sith Base way up north and felt like I was trespassing...:D

Still my favorite but I still havent seen Voss, or Ilum ..or Belsavis..

• 2 weeks later...

I gotta go for Alderaan. And even though I haven't seen some of the others yet, I don't think they'll beat Alderaan. Mountains, snow, blue streams, roaming nerfs, wildflowers--add to that the cute medieval-style music, the royal 'houses', the awesome taxis, and that really nice cantina with the outside balcony--I want to vacation there! It's definitely a resort place. Even the 'cocktail' they sell at the cantina is called 'Holiday Special'. (Good stuff, by the way.) :D I'm hoping that there will be an update that maybe adds in a ski slope game there. Or maybe a speeder slope game. ;) When I hit level 50 with my smuggler, I'm letting her have a holiday on Alderaan for a bit, just exploring things that I might have missed. Maybe I'll find something surprising. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived