Home

Poke....poke...

Lady Jedi

I think the swamp is dying. Maybe we need to send some super awesome, but slightly mentally strange astronauts to launch a bomb into it and supercharge it again. ... ... ... (if you don't get that, go watch Sunshine...now)

So, what fun has everyone been having? Tremendously adventuresome plans for the summer? I have been studying studying studying for Bio, Psyche, and Lit finals. What fun!! :thmbup1: And for the summer plans: NOT studying. Yay.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been up to my eyeballs laying out boards and circuits 'n such. I've also been doing a lot of work around the house, mostly redoing bathrooms.

I think we should all just pretend like LA is releasing new games and actively talk about the premises and features. If enough of us do it LA'll be all like, "oh snap, we forgots ta make gaems!" and then they'll actually make them.

I've been de-stressing in the miasmic boondocks of time, patiently lurking in the shadows as the mental scars heal, and allowing my spirit to re-establish contact with The Force.

Alternatively, I've been working, playing games, posting nonsense on websites, and waiting for Lucasarts to get off their backsides and remake the original Jedi Knight in a glorious new engine. The franchise needs a reboot.

Instead we get Kinect Star Wars, FFS. :/

*shakes fist*

And yes, the Swamp Is Dead. Long live The Swamp!

We did get The Old Republic Online. :)

i've been busy since last august. went to osut at ft benning, now im with an awesome national guard unit, got my own little place that's very inexpensive (dont gotta pay utilities and includes free hi-speed wifi) going to college full time, working part-time, working out alot, and i'm getting ready for my first deployment. can't freakin wait...going to come back with money in my bank..and might go back to college if i get bored. lol got TOR and have been playing that alot.

Archived