Home

Poke....poke...

Lady Jedi

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hah, through an incredible amount of laziness I have just now returned. I locked my account and couldn't remember the password and finally reset it now...

So I am going to see the Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter on Sunday. Naturally, this is the sort of thing you dress up for. I'm making a top hat out of an oatmeal can and will try to find a suitably Abrahamic beard to go along with. Pics as soon as I have em.

Odd. I too recently considered purchasing a top hat. Probably not to wear out of the house but I feel it would make excellent gaming attire and prove to be a mild annoyance to my wife.

Top hat revolution, anyone?

Psh, I was wearing my top hat long before your suggested revolution.

Truth be told, it's funniest at a theater.

You are part of the problem. Slacks don't have to be FOR and occasion; slacks MAKE occasions. I rarely have occasion to wear nice skirts and dresses but I wear the heck out of them anyway, and ROCK while I'm at it.

On that note, jeans and a top hat would make a nice pair. Perhaps a dapper vest along with it?? ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
I've been de-stressing in the miasmic boondocks of time, patiently lurking in the shadows as the mental scars heal, and allowing my spirit to re-establish contact with The Force.

Alternatively, I've been working, playing games, posting nonsense on websites, and waiting for Lucasarts to get off their backsides and remake the original Jedi Knight in a glorious new engine. The franchise needs a reboot.

Instead we get Kinect Star Wars, FFS. :/

*shakes fist*

And yes, the Swamp Is Dead. Long live The Swamp!

Stormie where are you, I'm looking for a pic of the galactic plumberman guy? Do you have one?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
When I look at all of you people and the swamp I am reminded of emo bands, angelfire websites, ebaumsworld, George Bush and non-sparkly vampires.

BUT I HAVE A BIGGER POST COUNT THAN MOST OF YOU SO WHO'S HAD THE LAST LAUGH NOW HUH

Quality>Quantity.

Suck it. lol

This place goes through a very bad dry spell when there is no new games in the works, and lack of new movies doesn't help either. Just remember that those who stick it out usually wind up elders in the end! :)

Clone wars died finally, and good riddance. The demise of lucasarts, what can I say? After that horrible Kinect Game and Lego Star Wars 1-347, so what? We cried about it constantly on the podcasts, and the answer to our plea was the demise of a once powerful and awesome company. Rest in peace.

But there IS HOPE!

First and foremost, Battlefront! Coming from the company that invented the Battlefield to begin with DICE! I will be kicking ass and taking names again once that bad boy hits PC/PS4!

JJ Abrams has the world on his shoulders, but from what I have read, he has the best interests in heart by choosing story over special effects. He has seen the successes and failures of our beloved franchise and I do believe he has his finger on the pulse of what fans want. I think it is going to be fun again, and I encourage all of you to just wait and see! When the new movies hit, we will be overstocked with noobs again and most likely will be hiring new mods and admins to deal with the usual nonsense!

• 2 months later...

Holy flaming cow poop! I remembered my password! It's now been over a year since I've been here and now over 10 years since I've joined! Good lord what did I do with my life?!?! Haha

[edit] I just realized I have a link to my MySpace page hahaha holy wtf

Archived