Home

Ahoy Collectors!

Jeff Haas

I've been cleaning out my garage and found a box of old games. Instead of recycling them, I thought someone here might want original copies of...

Full Throttle

Monkey Island 2

Curse of Monkey Island

Day of the Tentacle

Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis

Plus a "Monkey Island Sampler" with MI1 and other stuff on the CD

These have the original floppy disks or CDs, original docs (including a code wheel in one!) and there's an original LucasArts newspaper announcing some game called "The Dig".

These have literally been in a box, out of sunlight, for YEARS. So the colors are still very bright. Most of the boxes are in very good shape; one of the ones with the end that opens (instead of the top that comes off) is a bit crushed, but otherwise they're great.

I'm running out of space and these are too good to just heartlessly toss. But I've hit a point that I can't save all my old stuff, even from my second or third childhood. There's more cool crap to buy out there!

I checked ebay and there are prices all over the place for these. So I figured someone here would like them. Reply if you're interested (I've subscribed to this thread so the board will email me) and we'll work something reasonable out.

Jeff

Ranger, 3-Headed Monkey Conservation Corps

Aububuh,

You can still have LOOM. How about ten bucks, shipped? It's flat. (Because there's no box...not because it's can't carry a tune. Ha ha ha!)

Overmann,

Monkey Island Madness didn't come in a box, I got it in the US. There are a few box images out there but they seem to be from Europe and Australia.

How about $20.00 for all four (Full Throttle, MI2, Curse of Monkey Island, MI Madness) plus shipping, which I'll have to figure out. And that means going to the POST OFFICE! Aieeee! Help me, Indy!

Jeff

Aububuh,

You can still have LOOM. How about ten bucks, shipped? It's flat. (Because there's no box...not because it's can't carry a tune. Ha ha ha!)

Overmann,

Monkey Island Madness didn't come in a box, I got it in the US. There are a few box images out there but they seem to be from Europe and Australia.

How about $20.00 for all four (Full Throttle, MI2, Curse of Monkey Island, MI Madness) plus shipping, which I'll have to figure out. And that means going to the POST OFFICE! Aieeee! Help me, Indy!

Jeff

Ten for Loom sounds good. How do you want to do the money?

Hi there Jeff, i'm interested in:

Monkey Island 2

Day of The Tentacle

Full Throttle

Need to know the price for the three of them and single boxes.

I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina (South America) so can you please tell me how much would it cost the shipping too? I'd pay via PayPal if that's ok :)

Thanks mate!

I should update this...

SOLD: Full Throttle, MI2, Curse of Monkey Island, MI Madness

Sale Pending: LOOM

Still available:

Day of the Tentacle

Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis

Indiana Jones and his Desktop Adventures

I'll post pictures of the Indy games later.

Archived