Home

Help Wanted: Forum building experts!

Darth Groovy

Well I have bitten off a little bit more than I can chew.

My favorite band of all time: Ministry, disbanded in 2008, and their forums went bye bye as well. Sad face. Well this year Ministry has got back together with a new album and tour. Out of sheer excitement I created a facebook group which is comprised of mostly former fans still in my contacts list. The group has gained nearly 400 members in a span of less than a month. I created a logo for the group and won free tickets to the Chicago show. I also volunteered to set up a new forum for the group.

575255_3904384767990_1230361731_33817761_1086841327_n.jpg

A few years ago, I had a website, and a forum that went with it. I used a "simple" phpBB set up.

For the life of me, I can not remember how I got started or even where to begin. It is just been too long.

So anyways if anybody is around to give me a hand just message me here, or better yet message Adam Wilcox on Facebook, and let's hook up and make magic happen!

I have very specific ideas from both Ministry's management as well as a few ideas of my own. The rest should be fairly easy. There is no money in this project, it's a for fans by fans based thing. So preferably Ministry fans if there are any here besides me with some phpBB forum knowledge.

I already have all the templates and software I need. I just need some help with the design and uploading and what not.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks in advance,

Darth Groovy, aka Taro, aka Adam Wilcox

Edit: enjoy the latest video:

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

Archived