Home

A Soft Drink Thread

Darth Groovy

Check it out...

www.drinkrio.com

You can order CRATES of this stuff. To be delivered to your HOUSE.

There is obviously a god.

I was just wondering about looking it up. Guess the older, more experienced forumite beat me to it. :p

Available at Costco huh? I'll have to look (and pester them too) if they don't have it in stock. That was some good $***.

• 2 weeks later...
You disgust me @ Jeff

Heathen!
You fatties drinking regular soda disgust me! But really I actually don't understand how so many people still drink regular soda in large quantities every day. For me, I only have soda when I eat out...which is fairly often, but not having it in the house forces me to drink mostly water. Yes I am judging all of you.

You fatties drinking regular soda disgust me! But really I actually don't understand how so many people still drink regular soda in large quantities every day. For me, I only have soda when I eat out...which is fairly often, but not having it in the house forces me to drink mostly water. Yes I am judging all of you.

You're a fatty too... a fatty in denial who drinks more chemicals than we regular Coke drinkers drink cause you want it all "diet"... ahuh :p

DERBY

Cherry flaivour

I started drinking it from few months and got used to it(i liked it but haven't changed it still).I don't drink any kind of alcohol.I prefer to eat something meaty.With one word my drinking is healthy but i prefer to be making "gifts" to my stomach:yeldance:

I'm a diet coke/diet pepsi junkie. I try not to drink any liquid calories...but I know aside from the no-sugar, diet is just as bad as regular. I actually prefer the taste of diet though.

Never undestood the attraction to the taste of diet sodas. I'd rather drink water.....even in TX. :xp:

I use to to be a serious coke fanatic...no, no not that kind. I mean Coca-Cola of course, but I finally stop drinking all soft drinks a little over two years ago. Just a water and hot tea junkie now.

Water around here gives your body a nice glow. A nice green glow.

Green Lantern much?

• 2 weeks later...
Dr. Pepper and Coke products plaz. Forget Pepsi.

^ this, except Mountain Dew which I claim as my cult favorite of the past. I just recently had a cherry coke with some chinese food, dank!

I'm a diet coke/diet pepsi junkie. I try not to drink any liquid calories...but I know aside from the no-sugar, diet is just as bad as regular. I actually prefer the taste of diet though.

Interesting, I can't stand diet flavor but I recognize the appeal. Soda is like liquid fat.

Archived