Home

Star Wars: The Darkness Within

Darth Velox continued to sprint at the jedi woman, the thrill of fresh fight beginning to sink in. The sound of another lightsaber hummed, not too far from his current position. A purple saber came into view, the blade of Avriela no doubt. Velox leaped into the air, spinning twice as he dodged her attack. The confident sith knew he wouldn't have the female jedi for long, which meant he'd have to finish her off fast now. The thought was temporarily cut short as something shot up under him. It seemed these two worked well and managed to catch him off guard. This little sneak attack wouldn't work a second time on him though.

Soon he was back on solid ground, but the jedi woman had gotten away. He got more than he needed though...her name. Per'dra, and someone named Zarev had just been added to his kill list. He knew chasing after Per'dra would only end with Avriela chasing after him. It seemed he'd have to deal with her first after all. He chuckled lightly as he looked to her, remembering the academy days. His different style was odd for anyone to watch, even fellow sith in Avriela's case.

"Avriela...You still look as lovely as ever," Velox said.

He was back to a relaxed stance as he waited for her to make the first move. He knew her to be quick, but speed was also his ally. He had no need for sheer strength with speed and agility on his side. He cracked his neck once more as he got into a relaxed stance.

"You know there's no hard feelings, right? I'm just doing what I have to do. If you want to throw your life away to save that jedi, then so be it."

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Avriela...You still look as lovely as ever,"

Avriala smiled as she dropped into a defensive stance as Velox dropped to his feet as the whirlwind subsided. She would have to push her physical and mental limits to the edge if she wanted to stop Velox. To be honest, she doubted that she could stop him. But if it was her destiny to die helping them stop Voleran than so be it.

"Velox." She said quietly. "You look a bit...different. Did you do something with your hair?" She asked sarcasticly.

"You know there's no hard feelings, right? I'm just doing what I have to do. If you want to throw your life away to save that jedi, then so be it."

"I'm not throwing my life away for a Jedi. I'm throwing it away for a friend. A friend who won't try to backstab me and kill me."

She shook her head. "If you only knew what was happening...I have a feeling you would have done everything in your power to stop what is to come."

Taris

Ruined city

Voleran sensed the attack coming and was forced to break off his attack on Zarev as he was forced to roll to the side as the attack came. He got back to his feet and began to gather lightning in his other hand as he held his lightsaber in a one handed defensive stance with the other.

"Ahhh...I may not be a Jedi Master anymore but I remember this one. Per'dra...At one point I actually thought of taking you as my Padawan but I decided on another.

He saw the look of joy on Zarev's face as Per'dra appeared and a dark smile appeared on his face. "So...this is the other half of the pair that decided to break the Rules of the Jedi. Tsk."

Zarev looked over at Per'dra and smiled so widely he thought he was going to hurt his jaw.

"You have no idea how happy I am to see you right now!"

Velox watched as she too took a defensive stance. Though it would go unnoticed, he raised an eyebrow as she spoke to him. Had she really called that jedi her friend? Was she trying to imply the last part was directed at him? He wasn't entirely certain on that part, but why would he care anyway? It seemed he would have to make the first move. He lunged forward with his saber, locking it up against her own blade.

"Friend? You mean the coward you left you here alone? Some friend," he said.

He loved the sound the sabers made when they clashed up like that. The intensity that came with it added to that effect. While she wasn't his main target, at least he was getting a fight he wanted. Still something bugged him about this. What exactly was she talking about? Did she think she knew him to make a statement like that? That he would act a certain way in a given situation?

"What are you talking about, and what makes you so sure of that?" Velox asked, keeping his calm yet arrogant composure about him.

As they kept sprinting, Varik saw two people clashing ahead: Avriela, and a sith.

"I'm not going to let Avriela get cut down here. The rest of you go after Voleran, Per'dra will need all the help she can get, and the quicker the better. I'll be along soon enough.", he said to Light.

He walked towards the two, grabbing his lightsabers.

"What's up guys?", he asked casually as he kept advancing, igniting both sabers.

"Friend? You mean the coward you left you here alone? Some friend,"

Avriala pushed her blade against Velox's blade and was able to push it back a bit as she snarled. "At least they don't use me for their own ends and then try to kill me! I finally found people who apprecaite me for who I am. I have people who I'm willing to die for. Can you say the same thing?"

What are you talking about, and what makes you so sure of that?"

"Because the threat that we're trying to stop is more dangerous than anything we've ever seen before. What we're fighting has the ability to corrupt others. Sith Lords, Jedi Masters, even members of the Dark Council aren't safe. We fought a member of the Dark Council who was corrupted by this thing and we were barely able to stop him."

She narrowed her eyes. "You've heard the rumors haven't you? Rumors of odd behavior among both Jedi and Sith. The republic garrison on Balmorra was totally corrupted and we lost one of our own there."

She shook her head. "I may have turned my back on the Sith, but I'm fighting with these people to save the Galaxy. If this thing is able to turn others, eventually the galaxy will fall to whatever this force is."

Avriala turned around and looked over at Varik as he arrived.

"What's up guys?",

"Oh, nothing much. A sith managed to track me down. Apparently I'm still considered a target even after all this time." She said nonchalantly. "If you'd like to help me out that would be great."

"No time to kiss and make up," Per'dra said quickly, although her own heart was near-to-exploding with pent-up emotion. "Right now, we have a Sith to defeat." All of the turmoil she'd experienced during the past few weeks came boiling over and out of her, like an over-full pot of water boils over and onto the countertop. "You," she growled at Voleran like a maalras lioness. "You possess people like they're only empty vessels to be filled, but we'll put an end to that." She leapt into the air and intended to come crashing down upon the former Jedi Master, but just in case he darted out of the way, she executed a Force Push that was intended to knock him to the ground.

Velox couldn't help but laugh as she spoke to him. It seemed almost childish, the first response she gave him. A willingness to die for someone else? The very concept was incredibly outrageous to him. He was way too skilled to die in combat, let alone willingly do such a thing. Now she was beginning to talk about some sort of force that was giving her little group trouble. Was he really going to believe that those words were true?

"As much as I'd enjoy fighting this thing, I'm pretty sure you're just trying to save your skin here. Sadly though, that's not gonna happen" Velox answered. "Unless I see this with my very own eyes, I'm not gonna be changing my opinion."

He broke off the clash once he heard someone else speak. It seemed another one of these people was a jedi as well. He nearly spat as Avriela offered to let him join in on their fight. That simply was not going to happen on Velox's watch. Velox believed strongly in a one on one fight. While Velox was a highly skilled duelist, this was not the reason behind his belief. The sith maurder did have a good amount of honor to him. This was also a weakness to him, as this meant he would be allowing

"No, this is a fight between two sith warriors" Velox said as he looked to the jedi. He did not think to correct himself on stating Avriela as a former sith, nor did he plan to. Perhaps this was simply due to not caring, or that he did view her as a warrior still. "He joins, and I will hunt down your friend Per'dra. Don't think for a second that I won't kill her. I felt her anger, Avriela. I can play her with absolute ease."

"If you'd like to help me out that would be great."

"No, this is a fight between two sith warriors."

"He joins, and I will hunt down your friend Per'dra. Don't think for a second that I won't kill her. I felt her anger, Avriela. I can play her with absolute ease."

Varik stopped in his tracks with this ultimatum. He has a similar code of honor whenever he felt it necessary to use, but he knows that this marauder could annihilate Avriela given the opportunity. He wasn't leaving, but he wasn't going to foolishly jump into the fray either.

"Very well, if you'd like to face a true warrior, then look no further.", he said, deactivating his lightsabers but keeping them in his hands.

"As much as I'd enjoy fighting this thing, I'm pretty sure you're just trying to save your skin here. Sadly though, that's not gonna happen Unless I see this with my very own eyes, I'm not gonna be changing my opinion."

Avriala began to twirl her lightsaber around and around as Velox broke off his attack as he spoke to Varik. She took the opporunity to speak.

"Listen to me. I've seen what this thing can do. Darth Sevaris is dead. Whatever this force is managed to take over his mind on Balmorra. When he managed to fight it off for a brief instant he begged for death. If a member of the Dark Council couldn't stand against this thing, what chance would you have against it by yourself?"

"And look at the Rakghouls! They're organized! They're fighting with tactics! Thats whatever this force's affect is on them."

"He joins, and I will hunt down your friend Per'dra. Don't think for a second that I won't kill her. I felt her anger, Avriela. I can play her with absolute ease."

She didn't take her eyes off Velox for a moment. "If you ever touch Per'dra Velox, if you harm her...I'll turn this around and hunt you across the galaxy. No planet you go to will be safe."

"Very well, if you'd like to face a true warrior, then look no further.",

Avriela looked over at Varik and shook her head. "I really don't know what to do here." As she returned her gaze to Velox. "Varik. If you let your guard down...even for an instance. He will kill you without hesitation. I've seen the kind of strength he has."

Taris

Ruined City

"You possess people like they're only empty vessels to be filled, but we'll put an end to that."

Voleran smiled an empty smile as his voice seemed to change for just a moment. "I am the one who posses them. There is really nothing left of Voleran anymore. Only his body remains."

Voleran shook his head and looked up as Per'dra came down on him. He was about to move when the Force push pinned him for a moment. He extended his hands and a massive force push back up at Per'dra that sent her flying. Voleran...or what was left of him prepared to hit her with a powerful burst of lightning.

"No!" Zarev roared as he got back to his feet and ran at Voleran. Voleran tried to bring his lightsaber around but Zarev was moving to fast as the jedi slammed into him and knocked him off balance for a moment even as Voleran unleashed the stream of lightning meant for Per'dra at Zarev.

The lightning enveloped him easily and his body began to shake violently as spasms ran through his body.

"I'm not going to let Avriela get cut down here. The rest of you go after Voleran, Per'dra will need all the help she can get, and the quicker the better. I'll be along soon enough."

Corsail heard Varik and didn't even take a moment to catch his breath, he just kept on running. He hadn't seen which way Per'dra had ran, but he knew where Voleran was. He could feel him, or the Darkness inside him.

The force must be guiding me. As he approached closer to Voleran he heard the sound of crackling lightning and crumbling debris as parts of the ruins they were fighting beside collapsed.

Almost there, and with all those flashing lights up ahead I wouldn't be suprised if there was swarms of rakghouls heading their way aswell.

Velox tilted his head to the side as Avriela spoke. Darth Sevaris was dead? The only problem Velox was having was remembering just who exactly that was. He pondered for a moment, soon matching the name to a face. To be perfectly honest, he wasn't phased by this news. A sith mourning the death of another was fairly unheard of. He only recalled being informed of the death moments before heading to retrieve the former jedi. They could have easily killed Sevaris in an attempt to trick him.

It was the Rakghouls that had more worth in her argument. He had observed the creatures fighting the group and had noticed their odd behavior. They were still stupid beasts, but they had fought much better than one of them usually would have. What brought him back from his train of thought was her threat towards him. The threat caused him to chuckle, but made him shiver slightly.

"You know what? I believe you would, and then you'd give me a real good fight," Velox answered.

His answer seemed to show he was stubborn as he arrogantly welcomed her threat. Velox wasn't a stupid man though, Avriela had to have known that if she was taking this much time to speak to him rather than fight him. The truth of the matter was that Velox was actually processing the information as he stood there. Even if they had killed Servaris, they couldn't have known he would be here. So why would they plan to trick him, when they hadn't expected him? Her theory was...plausible. He glanced towards the man known as Varik, taking note of how he had deactivated his blades. He looked back towards Avriela as she spoke about him and what he could do. His first response would be the deactivation of his lightsaber.

"Come, let's go see this mystery warrior of yours then" Velox said. He looked towards Varik once more. Without a fear of her blade, Velox walked towards her. "Don't be so quick to judge...I figured you of all people would know that," he whispered. "You lead, I'll follow. If you fear a stab in the back...don't. I'm much more interested in seeing just what this force can do."

"Zarev!" Per'dra shrieked as the Force lightning Voleran channeled coursed through her true love's veins. She'd had enough, and so with all of her strength, she performed an acrobatic leap and landed smack upon his assailant's back. It would have crushed the spine of any ordinary man, but Voleran was not one. In any case, it stopped the Sith from electrocuting Zarev to death. Still, his limp body quivered helplessly upon the ground. Was he still strong enough to fight?

Light nodded as Varik broke off from the group. He and the others were headed towards a potentially more dangerous fight, because, although the Sith was an unknown, he was but one person. Not this expanse of power that controlled the Rakghouls.

Light felt calm, despite the fact that he noted a few of the Rakghouls moving towards this conflict up ahead. It seemed like Voleran must still be confident, as Light didn't see a massive number of the 'ghouls approaching. After all, if he felt threatened, he could undoubtedly call them to himself for defense.

As they kept running, Light pondered this and determined that Voleran, or the mastermind was a true believer in his power, likely appointing himself and others as "chosen". Meaning, there was no way to reason with him.

The lightning began flashing ahead, revealing their destination, and Light started to speak up. "Anything that he says will be an attempt to pry at you. Don't let him play with you. Like any cult, this... being, needs followers." He looked in to the eyes of Corsail and then the eyes of Vlalkor. "Remember this before you try to empathize or reason with him, or we may well lose you to his... control."

They were nearly there, and if he had spoken these words in the presence of this "Voleran", then, Light thought, that he could find a way to twist his words.

His focus became getting to this fight before it was decided, "We need to get there quickly. Keep up with me."

Light began running even faster than before, and building speed. He would be the first to arrive at the battle, but he wanted to make sure they were close enough to support him... in case the others didn't last long enough for help to arrive.

Voleran roared in pain as Per'dra landed on his back. He shook his back rapidly and unleashed a massive wave of force energy that sent Per'dra flying off his back.

He walked past the still spasming Zarev and gripped Per'dra in an incredibly powerful force grip. He began to crush her throat using the force and Voleran spoke again. But his voice was...off again.

"You two are too great of a threat to let live. All of you. I can sense the other members of your group approaching. I had honestly considered using your bodies to become my vessels but you are simply too much trouble."

He continued crushing her throat but didn't notice as Zarev staggered back to his feet and reignited his lightsaber.

"It's time to end this." He whispered painfully as his body was wracked by small volts of electricity. He brought his lightsaber back and drove it forward through Voleran's stomach.

The former Master's eyes went wide as he lost his grip on Per'dra and she dropped to the floor even as he looked down at the lightsaber protuding from his stomach.

You have failed me Voleran. But you can still be of use. Your body will continue to fight even if your spirit cannot.

A dark shadow appeared from the ground and it shot into Voleran's body. The former Jedi Master screamed as he grabbed his head in his hands. The Master looked up at them and shook his head as what was left of him took control for just a moment.

"Voss. Go to Voss."

The eyes of the Master flashed once for a moment before they turned totally black. Zarev's lightsaber deactivated as what was now posessing Voleran waved his hand.

"You should have just died." He said as he moved impossibly fast and sent the lightsaber flying away the battlezone even as he reignited his lightsaber and slammed shoulder first into Zarev's ribs. Zarev was sent flying backwards and Voleran turned to Per'dra.

"Child. You will die next."

"You lead, I'll follow. If you fear a stab in the back...don't. I'm much more interested in seeing just what this force can do."

"I doubt you'll think the same way after seeing what this can do." Avriala replied as she took off towards the battlefield as quickly as she could. After a few minutes of running she arrived at the battlezone and saw that Voleran was fighting with Per'dra and Zarev.

Velox launched himself forward at incredible speeds, keeping up with Avriela with a good amount of ease. The temporary alliance would obviously go well between the two sith...well sith and former sith. Still, he wondered if she was expecting him to cut them all down in the blink of an eye. The jedi that was currently with them seemed to understand him better than she did. He had actually deactivated his blades and would have allowed the fight to continue. Perhaps he wouldn't have to worry about this group once this mystery was solved after all.

He soon arrived on the scene as Avriela did, watching the events of a battle unfold in front of him. He watched as a jedi plunged his lightsaber into... Former Jedi Master Voleran's stomach. The man he was supposed to bring back was now currently suffering a very fatal wound. Velox stepped forward, ready to intervene in the fight. What stopped him was the sudden tingling sensation he got. He felt something powerful through the force, looking around for the source.

The sudden screaming of Voleran caught the sith off guard. Something was definitely off in this situation, so much so that he couldn't even pretend it was all a clever act. What really threw the whole thing together was the change in his eyes...or the lack of his eyes now. They were a pure ebony black and made for a very eerie look. Even the man's voice was off as he spoke. He glanced to Avriela for a few seconds, taking all this information in.

Without another moment of hesitation he leaped into the fray. He did this for two reasons. The first was the obvious one of wanting to look good for the group. By helping them now at least he wouldn't have to worry about all of them. The second was the excitement of a good fight. Whatever this thing was had some serious power. He activated a lightsaber and looked to Per'dra now.

"Miss me?" he asked, chuckling lightly before looking towards "Valoran". "Sorry pal, but I've got dibs on that already. Looks like you'll have to fight me too, but don't be scared in fact you should be honored to fight someone like me."

Light's group had arrived before the Sith and the two members of the group who seemed to accompany him. The problem with having numbers in a battle is that you tend to reduce the effectiveness of yourself and others. When Avriela and Varik arrived, Light ran over to where Zarev was, now on the ground. He took up a position between Voleran and Zarev, trying to figure out Zarev's condition and protect them both at the same time. To this end he had drawn his lightsabers and gone in to a defensive stance, though he cast a glance at Zarev and asked, "Are you okay? Can you fight?"

While he did, the showy Sith was having a grand time making his entrance and announcing his allegiance. Light only paid enough attention to note that he was going to fight Voleran and he looked at Varik with a raised eyebrow, curious about how this particular turn of events had occurred. After that look though, his focus returned to Voleran and the Sith, wanting to see if they would fight.

Corsail arrived with Light and Vlalkor in time for three surprises. One, Voleran had a cindering hole through his stomach and was still alive, and apparently still a threat. Second, Zarev! How the blazes is he still alive? And third, the arrival of Varik, Avriela, and of course, the sith lord who was trying to kill them a few moments ago.

"You have GOT to be kidding me!" Corsail exclaimed in disgust. I swear, if they invite him back to the ship when we're done here... Corsail shoved his thoughts to the side and focused on Voleran. He advanced closer to where Zarev was and looked over to Light. "So, do we have a plan to fight this guy?"

"I don't have a plan for fighting him, but we should be able to kill him with a headshot. I think, since it worked with the guy back on Balmorra. However, any major injury should slow him down. We need to injure him, and take advantage of that to deal a blow that puts him down for good."

Light's mind was racing, and he was thinking while he was speaking. The outcome of this fight could go many different ways. Light was thinking of defensive strategies to attempt to keep the group alive, and this Sith guy was buying them time.

"You and Vlalkor should probably try to go for precision shots, and attempt to avoid letting the bolts get deflected. If you can, get somewhere a little higher and wait for an opportunity. Fill Vlalkor in, and take up a position. Then you two should wait for Voleran to get preoccupied with fighting us, line up a shot, and take cover once you fire. I'm sure he'll agree."

Light turned to Zarev, and tried to get him to move. He needed to know if Zarev was going to be able to defend himself.

"Sorry pal, but I've got dibs on that already. Looks like you'll have to fight me too, but don't be scared in fact you should be honored to fight someone like me."

The posessed Voleran quickly turned around and gripped the sith with the force and slammed him face first against a piece of debris. "You should not have interfered in this, sith. You think yourself strong...but compared to me you are but a child."

The former Jedi Master than raised a larger piece of debris from the ground and slammed it against the center of his chest.

"You will die." He said as he dropped the sith and focused back on Per'dra. What he had done to Velox had taken about half a minute. He extended his hand forward and unleashed a massive stream of lightning at Per'dra. The heat from the lightning was so powerful that the skin on his hand began to burn.

"Are you okay? Can you fight?"

Zarev's body stopped spasming after a moment and he turned to look up at Light."Nice to see you to." He muttered as he looked around for his lightsaber. "Yes...I can still fight. Find out where my lightsaber landed and I'll be glad to get back in the fight."

"Sorry, it's not the time to exchange pleasantries. I wasn't tracking your saber. Get up."

He offered a hand to Zarev, but kept an eye towards the events that unfolded with the Sith. In his hand was one of his own sabers; he intended for Zarev to take his hand to get up and take his saber to fight.

Varik was shocked. Zarev was alive! And they were all getting knocked around by Voleran. He looked over to Light, who had given him a raised eyebrow. Varik simply shrugged as he saw Voleran throw debris at the Sith. As he focused his attention on Per'dra, he walked over to where the Sith was, moving debris out of the way.

"Looks like you need a little help there.", he said, extending his hand. "Come, we are both warriors. This enemy is too powerful for us to hold animosity because of creed."

He then turned to look at Voleran. His eyes were a sickening onyx black, and it unsettled him for just a moment.

"Very flashy, I'm not impressed.", he ignited his lightsabers. "I wonder if you can even use a lightsaber?", he spat. "Or are you too much of a coward to rely on nothing other than Force powers?"

Every now and then in a fight, Velox would get injured. It was to be expected when fighting a powerful foe, and shouldn't slow a warrior down. Getting hit with large rocks wasn't exactly something one got up from without some degree of pain. Velox could feel it in his chest the second the jedi let him go. He'd still be able to fight, but there was a very strong chance that he'd have to get his ribs looked at. Of course one of these jedi would be more than glad to heal him when the fight was over...he chuckled at the thought, knowing that wasn't going to happen.

For some reason it felt a little nice to lie on the ground as he did. Maybe that's because his facemask had fallen off...Velox looked around, quickly clinging onto it once he found it. He suddenly found it was much easier to breath, taking note of the lack of weight on his body now. Only briefly did he look to see Varik standing over him. For a few seconds Varik would have caught a cybernetic eye staring at him before being covered by his facemask. Now the visor glowed red as he got to his feet on his own.

He simply gave Varik a nod to indicate his agreement in this little scuffle. A smirk was hidden on his face as he knew this fight was going to be a good one. He was beginning to like this jedi as he spoke about how Voleran was fighting with force powers over lightsaber combat. Once they could get Voleran to do that, it would be game over for him. He glanced to the rocks behind him, then towards Voleran. His left hand reached out to lift them up with the force.

"Or we make him, jedi" Velox said to Varik. With that he threw the rocks at Voleran while running towards him. He flipped over Voleran and swung horizontally at him. If Varik caught on to what he was doing, then he left the other side for him open. Then the two of them could attack from either side.

"Thank you," said Per'dra weakly, "but I don't know how much longer I can fight. That lightning not only took all the Force energy I could muster to counter, but it also seems to have melted my muscles. There's only one thing I can try: give Voleran a taste of his own medicine. He plays with people's minds like toys, and if I can climb inside his mind, I might be able to get him to call off the attacks on us."

"Sorry, it's not the time to exchange pleasantries. I wasn't tracking your saber. Get up."

Zarev gratefully took the offered hand the saber as he got to his feet and ignited the saber even as he looked around his more familiar green double bladed lightsaber. He could only watch as Voleran easily dodged the rocks the sith had thrown at him and force jumped up and backwards away from the group for a moment.

Zarev narrowed his eyes. Voleran, or what was currently taking control of Voleran's body could not be allowed to regain his strength. Whatever the cost.

"Avriela! Keep an eye on Per'dra and the others!" He shouted as he began to run and finally located his own lightsaber next to a pile of debris. He force jumped up into the air with Light's saber in his hand as he used the force to summor his own lightsaber into his hand. Voleran unleashed a stream of lightning at him that was less powerful than what he had hit Per'dra with. Zarev was able to catch it on Light's Lightsaber as he rapidly closed the gap between them.

"It ends now!" He shouted as the force of the jump brought the lightsaber into contact with the hand Voleran was fighting. A rapidly flickering purple light was seen as the lightsaber pressed against his hand and the light grew brighter and brighter.

Is this it? Am I really going to die? Zarev thought as the light enveloped both Voleran and himself. He heard no answer as the light seemed to flicker one last time and a moment later an explosion of force energy sent him flying backward and he slammed into a wall behind him, he slid to the ground.

Voleran wasn't so lucky.

Voleran roared in anger as he was sent flying backward as the force powered explosion rendered all of the force abilities he was trying to use to slow himself down useless. He continued yelling out in anger even as a sharp piece of debris finally was slammed directly through his stomach as he finally came to a stop on a pile of debris.

"It...It will not end like this!" The voice of Voleran was still not quite right. "This galaxy will be mine! You cannot stop me!" His shouting began to get quieter and quieter as the blood left his body until finally he was silent for the last time.

A dark shadow seemed to leave his body and lingered for a brief moment before shooting towards the sky.

Velox snarled slightly as Voleran jumped back from his swing. The rocks were never intended to hurt Voleran, but to simply let Velox get closer to the former jedi. He was starting to get very annoyed with the way Voleran was fighting. He was one who used his powers over his lightsaber, which was never any real fun for the sith. He got ready to attack Voleran once more, with the intentions on ending this fight. He was already growing tired with Voleran's fighting tactics. He twirled his saber for a moment, getting ready to join one of the jedi in combat...

Thank? Thank you? Velox looked around for a moment as Per'dra spoke those words. She couldn't possibly be talking to him, could she? He had been the next one to attack Voleran after he attacked Per'dra. It seemed he had actually helped her as well. This made him feel a little uncomfortable, as thanks was rarely something he was given. On top of that was the subject of teamwork. He didn't do much of that either, so his cooperation skills were poor. He was obviously taken by surprise by the thanks, and as a result almost missed the rest of the fight. As if things weren't odd enough for Velox, he watched as the mysterious shadow seemed to fly into the air, leaving Voleran's body forever. So he hadn't gotten to Voleran, nor had he killed Avriela. Now he was with about four jedi, and his ribs were still hurting from Voleran's attack.

"So...go team?" Velox asked, turning to Avriela. He chuckled before dropping to one knee, his ribs still hurting him. He was not in a good position right now.

Archived