Home

So...what's your mom doing?

*awkward silence*

For mother's day of course.

Well.....Since Dath got tied down, someone has to carry on like this.:p

Or if *you* are one of these aforementioned mothers (of which I know there are at least a couple around here, Like Mara Jaede Onasi, and Tomb Raider leXX Croft), what are you doing for mother's day?

My mum...Well, I'm going to visit and I guess other family friends are coming with, because we're going to some restaurant called "fire and ice". They call it mongolian improvisational grill...you pretty much just go, take a fresh plate and bowl, take whatever foods are there, throw it together and the workers at the giant grill in the middle of the restaurant cook it up for you. Getting her a card and paying $$$.

Dang, this always gets me.. Every year! I'm like "OMG I forgot Mothers day!!" then I remember you Americans have it later in the year than us... Crisis abated, for the Record my Mother got some books she had asked me for :)

My Mom is a star gazer (no seriously) so I bought her a new GPS, high-powered telescope and guide to the galaxies.. yay for geek moms! Of course, Amazon shocked me and shipped it early so she's already received it (though it would take longer to ship).

They live in North Caroline (USA) so I probably won't get to see her in person until later this year :(

But at lest she was tickled and I've already received a giant text wall on how she's getting prepped for the "super moon" on Saturday. I don't even know what a super moon is or that one is apparently happening Saturday. Huh.. who knew? :lol:

My Mom is a star gazer (no seriously) so I bought her a new GPS, high-powered telescope and guide to the galaxies.. yay for geek moms! Of course, Amazon shocked me and shipped it early so she's already received it (though it would take longer to ship).

They live in North Caroline (USA) so I probably won't get to see her in person until later this year :(

But at lest she was tickled and I've already received a giant text wall on how she's getting prepped for the "super moon" on Saturday. I don't even know what a super moon is or that one is apparently happening Saturday. Huh.. who knew? :lol:

Yeah I didn't know either before until my mother (geek mother too BTW) said it's when the moon is going to be closest to the earth or it ever has been, something like that. So I guess that means you can get a good look at all the zits and pockmarks on that thing.

Anyway, I'm just going to do like I usually do for Mother's Day. Show her my appreciation by doing something special for her, do something she can't do herself that she wants fixed or some new thing she has in mind for her garden.

Archived