Home

Influence Loss

So all this time I've been playing this game, (Years and years now) I've never seen where you can train someone or unlock other stuff from losing influence, but I've heard that if you lose enough influence with someone it's the same as gaining a bunch of influence with them. If so that would make training heavily bent (to the light or dark) characters much easier. Is this possible, and can someone go into more detail?

Yup.

Pretty much all checks ingame are for < or > influence, failing inbetween. However with low influence they would be the opposite alignment of you, nothing else.

Also some Ebon Hawk cutscenes only work with high influence, not low... but they are just fluff.

Yup.

Pretty much all checks ingame are for < or > influence, failing inbetween. However with low influence they would be the opposite alignment of you, nothing else.

Also some Ebon Hawk cutscenes only work with high influence, not low... but they are just fluff.

Ahh, ok. Interesting, so that would make training Bao-Dur to the dark side a little easier right? I've still never trained him as a Jedi, he seems to be the hardest to train as you have to have him with you everywhere you go to gain or lose influence.

Archived