DarthOlc

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really, whatever attracted you to this place? It's dying. :indif:

Oh what's that? I see. Hmm.

Welcome to the forums! :D

Well thank you!

And I kinda see that... A friend of mine used to go on here a lot, she wasn't a member just liked to read the stories. So I thought I'd check it out...

The one from the many different states that are united (so creatively put, I like it!) I should have clarified. Haha I nice scum and villainy quote. I just watched that movie! (I know that doesn't matter but oh well)

You know a forum is truly dead when those responsible for wrecking it stop posting there. :¬:

Welcome, DarthOlc, from those who remain. :)

All 10 of us. :p

Hey everyone. (snip) Um I'm new here... So yeah any tips on what there is to do here?

Hi :wavey:

The parts of the starwarsknights forums that have generally been most active are the modding section, fanfiction and roleplaying sections. Though with the KOTOR series aging and no sequels currently in sight things have slowed down a bit in recent years.

Swampers touch you in 'places' when you aren't looking.. I feel so, soooo dirty... :indif::ohdear:

If any of them are still around...

Everything is dying. It's part of life. :¬:

Everything is dying. It's part of life. :¬:

except for the stoffe...the stoffe is eternal.

Hello DarthOlc!

Don't pay attention to any of them, they are all full of...

Also Q the number is way more than 10....more like 12 or 13:xp:

Thank you all for your welcomes! It means a whole lot to me. Feel free to message me if y'all wanna talk. I hope to be able to contribute to the forum soon. I love to write, not much good at writing fabrics, I can try though

Ahtonauts, assemble! All ten of us!

Welcome to the forums, DarthOlc. If the place looks a bit barren at times, think of it as some kind of post-apocalyptic Fallout-like place! Every person you do find is a bonus, then. :)

I like the way you think my friend! I really do

SURRENDER YOUR PANTS UNTO ME.

Haha. That is hilariously random!

Welcome DarthOlc! Most of the less-than-cordial members have left for Browner pastures, so you will find help and homeliness here! :)

Haha thank you for the welcome. I've noticed when looking through the fanfics many of them are left unfinished. How rude! To get someone sucked in then just quit. Oh well. Maybe things will pick up here! New people may join

Why hello there, youngster! I shouldn't be talking, haha. Welcome to our humble country of decay, with homelessness and stragglers as far as the eye could see!

Feel free to lurk around. I must polish away all of the dust that has befallen unto my WIPs. As soon as I'm done beta-testing Trex's TJM, of course.

Mark my words, this place shall be great again. SOME DAY! :xp:

Archived