Home

New here

DarthOlc

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the Forums of the dreaded Sir Lucas. :detective:

Welcome DarthOlc! Most of the less-than-cordial members have left for Browner pastures, so you will find help and homeliness here! :)

I assume you meant greener. :) Browner pastures, howbeit, brings to mind certain desolate places that are planets far, far away from us.

I think we just got old and boring

Some of us did indeed that, perhaps myself included. :ohdear: Others simply departed from among the land of the active users. (All <insert-number-here> of us.) :(

@OP: Hey there. Glad to meet you. For some strange reason I came back to these forums after my initial dive in and a long period absent. So you're not alone in your attraction to these forums. I kinda sorta think of myself as newbie here. Even if my join date was 5 and a half years ago.

What kind of stuff you into...besides the obvious?

Tell us a bit about yourself. Well, what you're comfortable making public knowledge of course.

Do you like driving around town causing mischief?

Music?

Internetz?

I will miss this place :( Is any of LF still active?

Forum Games of the community discussion area, and Razputin's domain. Fair warning, jackassery abound.

The swamp still churns up in JK though it's about as lively as...

...my digestive tract for dairy products.

I tossed around the idea of a lightsaber smithing group of LF, but it seems adamqd is the only other guy around these parts who cares anything about that kind of stuff besides me. That and I really can't afford too many IRL projects to contribute. Then again, who can? :giveup:

Who knows? You may be the first in a long line of young hotshots, come to breathe new life intro this dark, dank pit. 5 years down the road, you could be the king of this place... or you could end up like me - nearly 6 years in, occasionally posting in a thread here and there, never doing or saying anything memorable and likely giving off a "creepy, lingering stranger" vibe...

>_>

<_<

Welcome anyway!

@OP: Hey there. Glad to meet you. For some strange reason I came back to these forums after my initial dive in and a long period absent. So you're not alone in your attraction to these forums. I kinda sorta think of myself as newbie here. Even if my join date was 5 and a half years ago.

What kind of stuff you into...besides the obvious?

Tell us a bit about yourself. Well, what you're comfortable making public knowledge of course.

Do you like driving around town causing mischief?

Music?

Internetz?

Well I hate driving, it stresses me out. I love sports, mostly football and baseball. I am a student athletic trainer for the schools football team (I'm 17). I actually met my boyfriend at football practice. I love music! All kinds of music. And I like the internet but...idk some small things about it bother me. I'm bisexual (doesnt matter but eh you told me to tell you about myself)

I remember when I joined...back in the Fall of '07. So, so many years ago. Feels it anyway! When I had just turned 10, actually, I think :L

Naturally, I'm guessing you emailed forum staff with parental permission, like all of us law-abiding 12 year olds who joined the forum, yes? :indif:

Archived