Home

New here

DarthOlc

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I hate driving, it stresses me out.

Yeah driving is stressful at first. However it soon becomes apparent you're not going to be bicycling your way through the woods to get to college when snow is waist high. So um, yeah. Pretty soon it becomes like second nature.

When freinds of mine are going to pick up their paycheck we roll down the windows and shout random crap and do shennanigans. The reactions are priceless.

I love sports, mostly football and baseball. I am a student athletic trainer for the schools football team (I'm 17).

Athletics are good. I did like obstacle courses and weight lifting in high school. Wrestled in middle school. Soccer and gymnastics prior. I haven't seriously gone into a workout gym since '05 and my last contact with physical ed was in 2008 via sword play. That unfortunately fell apart when my guild ran into irreconcilable differecnes amongst it members preparing for a renn faire and the time for SCA rankings was at hand.

I actually met my boyfriend at football practice.<snip> I'm bisexual (doesnt matter but eh you told me to tell you about myself)

Necessarily judging you for that is not my place, it's your life; what you do with it is another matter.

The extent of my experience with bisexuals is unknowingly dated a bi woman--which I found out later after she left. Boldest melee woman I ever knew, and she could hit HARD with bokkens.

I love music! All kinds of music.
As you can tell I'm into various types of metal. I'm also into various other kinds as well cuz I don't like to restrict myself to just one genre of music. To be honest, today's music makes the "meh" stuff of the 90's look great.

And I like the internet but...idk some small things about it bother me.
Just remember: The Internet is *serious* business! :roleyess:

Yeah driving is stressful at first. However it soon becomes apparent you're not going to be bicycling your way through the woods to get to college when snow is waist high. So um, yeah. Pretty soon it becomes like second nature.

When freinds of mine are going to pick up their paycheck we roll down the windows and shout random crap and do shennanigans. The reactions are priceless.

Athletics are good. I did like obstacle courses and weight lifting in high school. Wrestled in middle school. Soccer and gymnastics prior. I haven't seriously gone into a workout gym since '05 and my last contact with physical ed was in 2008 via sword play. That unfortunately fell apart when my guild ran into irreconcilable differecnes amongst it members preparing for a renn faire and the time for SCA rankings was at hand.

Necessarily judging you for that is not my place, it's your life; what you do with it is another matter.

The extent of my experience with bisexuals is unknowingly dated a bi woman--which I found out later after she left. Boldest melee woman I ever knew, and she could hit HARD with bokkens.

As you can tell I'm into various types of metal. I'm also into various other kinds as well cuz I don't like to restrict myself to just one genre of music. To be honest, today's music makes the "meh" stuff of the 90's look great.

Just remember: The Internet is *serious* business! :roleyess:

About driving

I get what your saying about the driving thing. Is just I prefer to drive with my dad cuz he's really laid back, but he's in the navy. My mom is just very stressed and yells even when I'm not doing anything wrong.

about sports

Football and baseball are my favorite sports.i live in a small town where sports kinda bring everyone together, strangely enough tho I'm the only female trainer that knows anything about football. I'm not much for soccer myself but eh. It's just cuz I don't have the stamina for it.

About love

My boyfriend knows about it. he's very supportive but at first it was hard for him to accept. Although in all honesty most people would argue I'm just bicurious because I've only been with 1 girl, but eh. I know no one cares, but hither told me to tell them about myself soooo I did.

About music

I love all kinds of music. ' I find that you limit yourself when you only listen to one genre, but to each his own.

About the Internet

Indeed e Internet is serious buisness

Welcome! Glad you decided to post and not just lurk.

Whoever says this place is dying hasn't been around other forums on the webbynets. :) Us old guard seem to stick around as we like the company here. Plus every time I look at the viewer count for the modding forum it is always in the 30-ish range still. Long live LF!

Welcome! Glad you decided to post and not just lurk.

Whoever says this place is dying hasn't been around other forums on the webbynets. :) Us old guard seem to stick around as we like the company here. Plus every time I look at the viewer count for the modding forum it is always in the 30-ish range still. Long live LF!

Haha I can't promise I'll post often. I'll try this summer but when school and football start up I might not be on as often as I'd like. But I hate when people join and don't contribute not even once. Oh hey I have a question, is there anywhere on the site where once could post an original scifi story? Just to get alil feedback?

Haha I can't promise I'll post often. I'll try this summer but when school and football start up I might not be on as often as I'd like. But I hate when people join and don't contribute not even once. Oh hey I have a question, is there anywhere on the site where once could post an original scifi story? Just to get alil feedback?

Aye, there is. Coruscant Entertainment Centre

This place is far more active than the forum that got me started here, the battlefront network back in 2005. I rarely even go in the Kotor parts of the forum except to read, but I do really enjoy the community section of this network, its a great group of people and there aren't many instances that I've noticed of people causing scenes because they need drama.

Except the poster after me. I don't like them and their opinions are rarely of merit. I would also go on to say that their physical appearance is less visually pleasing than the average person.

Except the poster after me. I don't like them and their opinions are rarely of merit. I would also go on to say that their physical appearance is less visually pleasing than the average person.

Hey! :wonder:

@jawa: Dawwwww. I love you too! We all love you!

C'mon everybody, let's shower jawathehutt with our love and affection, rubbing him between all of our fat, hairy, sweaty bodies! :D

about sports

Football and baseball are my favorite sports.i live in a small town where sports kinda bring everyone together, strangely enough tho I'm the only female trainer that knows anything about football. I'm not much for soccer myself but eh. It's just cuz I don't have the stamina for it.

Try swordplay at some point. You'll get a kick out of it if nothing else. Soccer does require a bit of stamina and care to play, yes. Baseball is more fun to play than watch. But I do love it when teams get in a brawl on pro networks. "Heh-heheh-heheh! Yeah! Hit him! ...Get the bat!!! Heh-heheh-heheheh!"

About love

My boyfriend knows about it. he's very supportive but at first it was hard for him to accept. Although in all honesty most people would argue I'm just bicurious because I've only been with 1 girl, but eh. I know no one cares, but hither told me to tell them about myself soooo I did.

As to your claim about being a female...Male or female, I don't really care one way or the other. Understand that part of internet culture is just this way: "pictures or it never happened" is the standard.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
grlz-on-internetsno-its-a-trap1111.jpg

About music

I love all kinds of music. ' I find that you limit yourself when you only listen to one genre, but to each his own.

Musically I don't limit myself to labels, but I have to make fun of pop music that gets brought up. It's a requirement for me. Or else the monkey army will bombard my house with toilet bombs.

About the Internet

Indeed e Internet is serious buisness

Right you are! o_Q

For the record... I'm a chick

You may be a gal, but you got bawlz to post that here.. :lol: Kudos to you.. hehe.

Oh, and welcome to LFN.. you're officially granted the title of "AHTO-nut" for having endured a 2 page thread. Welcome to the mad house. ;)

Oh now you're really going to be chased off. :xp:

for realz.. :lol:

Now I know you're full of it. There are no woman on the Internet. :rolleyes:

noGirls.jpg

Cheers to that buddy!

picture.php?albumid=159&pictureid=6743

Archived