Home

New here

DarthOlc

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You may be a gal, but you got bawlz to post that here.. :lol: Kudos to you.. hehe.

Oh, and welcome to LFN.. you're officially granted the title of "AHTO-nut" for having endured a 2 page thread. Welcome to the mad house. ;)

Hey, everyone woman in this world needs a set of lady balls or they won't get anywhere in life! I imagine it'll come back to haunt me... I REGRET NOTHING!!!

ddff488c.jpg

I didn't expect so many people to comment on it. Wow!

Hey! :wonder:

If stoffe's the brains of LF, you, Chainz, are surely the jester... Or was it the soul?

That figures, of all of the people to fall into my clever trap, it was the brains of the operation. I feel like I'm on a list now. If you guys need me I'm NOT going to the battlefront section to lay low.

Well, I WAS listening to that song in my mp3 at the time. :xp:

I scream, you scream we all scream for her

Don't even try 'cause you can't ignore her

She's my cherry pie

Cool drink of water such a sweet surprise

Tastes so good make a grown man cry

Sweet cherry pie, oh yeah

She's my cherry pie

Put a smile on your face ten miles wide

Looks so good bring a tear to your eye

Sweet cherry pie, yeah

Try me - I know the WHOLE song. I would sing it to you guys - if I didn't have such a horrid singing voice. :xp:

Well, I WAS listening to that song in my mp3 at the time. :xp:

I scream, you scream we all scream for her

Don't even try 'cause you can't ignore her

She's my cherry pie

Cool drink of water such a sweet surprise

Tastes so good make a grown man cry

Sweet cherry pie, oh yeah

She's my cherry pie

Put a smile on your face ten miles wide

Looks so good bring a tear to your eye

Sweet cherry pie, yeah

Try me - I know the WHOLE song. I would sing it to you guys - if I didn't have such a horrid singing voice. :xp:

It's a great song. I was singing Girls Girls Girls today while I was working out. Ym friend looked at me like I was high >.<

I was singing Girls Girls Girls today while I was working out. My friend looked at me like I was high >.<

Maybe you WERE high. :D

Because that's something I don't hear very often from a girl. Most girls in my school don't listen to good music - they listen to trash. :xp: And most of them don't work out - yet they're as skinny as fu--...twigs.

Speaking of working out, I've gotta go powerlifting today. Let's hope I don't nearly throw out my shoulder today...

Haha. I just started working out. My family has a history of high blood pressure and diabetes soooo yeah. Mostly cardio stuff. And I know what you mean about the music thing.... My teacher played "Love Me Tender" in class once and the girl behind me was like "What is this garbage?" .... It's a sad sad world where Elvis Presley is considered garbage....

*reads last post* ... *facepalm* wow, we're all suddenly back in high school trying to show off for the new girl now, hooray...
:lol:

cockblock.png

--

Seriously gang, don't make me get out the hose :xp:

DarthOlc, welcome to LFN. Not to be a fuddy-duddy but intro threads are usually closed down after a bit. We welcome you start any new thread topics and such or join in on some of the others, but I'm afraid this one is long past it's due date and is starting to get a bit spammy. Hey, at least you can say you sparked a bit of life back in AHTO.. hehe

Also feel free to make use of LFN's profile pages and such which is a great way to carry out conversations with friends you've established over the various LF forums. (click on anyone's username to access the options menu pulldown).

Archived