Home

10 Year Anniversary on LucasForums

Shem

I've been here almost six and wonder the same. Someone get this man his shiny new 10 year badge.

It's been done. :D

Anything you'd like to share about what made you join and how you were back in the day?

Jedi Outcast came out recently when it happened and I wanted to get some support and advice on about modding the game when I learned about the modding that was going on with it.

I actually went looking for my first post and quote it, but I couldn't find it. The post search on your profile will only go back so far and I did look around at threads in the Jedi Knight gaming area to see if I could find it there and had no luck.

Happy 10th Shem, bring back the Custom-KotOR-Convo-Screenies! :)

Just like the Far Side, it's retired. And like the Far Side, you can only come up with so many ideas.

Always enjoy those weird news articles you find, Shem, and I'm sure I used some of your mods in my KotOR games back in the day. :)

Happy 10th. On to 20!

I'm not into looking for that sort of reading material over the last couple of years. Maybe I need to again! I noticed I'm not really finding anymore stories where someone ends up naked. Maybe that is so yesterday with our society.

I've recently passed 10 years, as well. I originally joined when I was following the development of Jedi Outcast. But I've stuck around because of the friends I've made, Shem among them!

And for the same reason as Prime, that's the reason why I'm still around. :D

Hey, I'll have you know I was never a noob.

*looks around nervously for people who were here when I first joined*

:lol:

I'm not into looking for that sort of reading material over the last couple of years. Maybe I need to again! I noticed I'm not really finding anymore stories where someone ends up naked. Maybe that is so yesterday with our society.

I've seen a few here and there. Apparently there was a rather grisly story about a naked "cannibal" attack in Miami, FL. http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/05/26/miami-police-confrontation-men-leaves-1-dead-1-hurt/

Today marks my 10 year anniversary signing up on LucasForums. My, oh my, where did the time go? :D

And this place wouldn't be the same without ya bud! Congratz! and I'm glad you stuck around :D

Hell, if it weren't for you... the bad blood between LFN and Filefront would've never been resolved. A lot of modders around here owe you one big time ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived