Home

Best superhero movie(s) of all time?

mimartin

Best Superhero Movies(s) of all time?  

210 members have voted

1. 1. Best Superhero Movies(s) of all time?

• Superman (Richard Donner films)
    • Superman (Bryan Singer)
    • Batman (Tim Burton films)
    • Batman (Christopher Nolan films)
    • Spider-Man (Sam Raimi films)
    • Iron Man (Jon Favreau films)
    • X-Men (Bryan Singer films)
    • X-Men: First Class
    • Watchmen
    • Thor (2011)
    • Captain America (2011)
    • The Incredible Hulk (2008)
    • The Avengers

Best superhero movie(s) of all time?

- Superman (Richard Donner films)

- Superman (Bryan Singer)

- Batman (Tim Burton films)

- Batman (Christopher Nolan films)

- Spider-Man (Sam Raimi films)

- Iron Man (Jon Favreau films)

- X-Men (Bryan Singer films)

- X-Men: First Class

- Watchmen

- Thor (2011)

- Captain America (2011)

- The Incredible Hulk (2008)

Poll question is courtesy of Negative Sun.

Vote is public and you can vote for more than one.

Where's Avengers? It definitely deserves a place between those. It'd put it 2nd, just below Nolan's Batman movies. Batman Begins was a highly enjoyable movie, but TDR puts the Nolan Trilogy in a whole other league (let's hope TDKR doesn't screw up, but a lot would need to happen for Nolan to screw up).

I like about half the movies on that list, but the one/s that really stands out to me is the Nolan Batman series. I don't really understand why people try to argue whether or not The Dark Knight Rises will be "better" than the Avengers. They may both be comic-book based, but they're completely different kinds of films. The Avengers was amazing for what it was trying to be, and I don't doubt that TDKR will be amazing for it is trying to be.

If your answer isn't Spider-Man.. you're a heathen :carms::xp:

Spider-Man may have gotten my vote, but I assumed Spider-Man 3 was also included in that group...:xp:

Like Spider-Man, love the series until Spider-Man 3, so it cost the series my vote... Really like the Christopher Nolan's Batman, but Watchmen and Iron Man got my vote.

Just have never liked Superman, hard to make a invincible character interesting to me.

Spider-Man may have gotten my vote, but I assumed Spider-Man 3 was also included in that group...:xp:

Like Spider-Man, love the series until Spider-Man 3, so it cost the series my vote... Really like the Christopher Nolan's Batman, but Watchmen and Iron Man got my vote.

Just have never liked Superman, hard to make a invincible character interesting to me.

Especially when said invincible character can die.

Batman Nolan-verse for me.

Nolan's Batman, followed by Spiderman.

The X-Men movies were probably the worst superhero movies I've seen.

Come to think of it, probably some of the worst movies I've seen full stop. (Though for some reason, I enjoyed Origins: Wolverine)

The only reason I'd see First Class is to see Jennifer Lawrence's (main actress from The Hunger Games) performance as Mystique, which I've heard is good.

I also enjoyed Iron Man, Thor, and The Incredible Hulk.

If your answer isn't Spider-Man.. you're a heathen :carms::xp:

Tobey Maguire was okay in the first one, but his acting and the movies as a whole just took a nosedive after that.

And everyone knows that the best superhero movie of all time is Tim Burton's seminal classic "Batman & Robin".

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

Tobey Maguire was okay in the first one, but his acting and the movies as a whole just took a nosedive after that.

True enough.. I've pretty much blanked #3 completely. Pretty sure it was just a bad nightmare and never happened. right? :ohdear:

Wish they had modeled the movies from this (which I actually have on VHS, SM fanboi that I am) :lol:

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

It's true. Either I find those Marvel movies not that good, or Green Lantern was not as bad as people make it out to be. Heck, Green Lantern was more interesting than The Avengers.

No seriously i'm just kidding!

Fixed again. :thmbup1:

Good thing I can read between the lines!

Archived